Both Nifty and Bank Nifty are in buy mode with the supports coming around 4798 and 8641 respectively.
Related Readings and Observations
- Nifty and Bank Nifty 90 min charts for 15 Mar 2012 Trading Nifty and Bank Nifty are in buy mode since 9th Mar 2012 on the 90 min charts with cloud resitance coming around 5298 and 10370 respectively.
- Nifty and Bank Nifty 90 min charts for 23 Jan 2012 Trading Nifty and Bank Nifty is in buy mode for more than a fortnight now and is still in buy mode with the supports coming around Rs.4919 and Rs.8986 respectively.
- Nifty and Bank Nifty 90 min charts update for 29th Nov 2011 Trading Finally there is a relief rally of 3% rise in Nifty from the bottom. On the Ichimoku 90 minutes charts, both nifty and bank nifty broke the cloud resistance and turned to buy mode with […]
- Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures October 2016 Outlook The RBI cut benchmark rates by 25 basis points (bps) on 4 October, bringing down the repo rate from 6.5% to 6.25% since then there is a significant underperformance in banknifty futures as […]
- BRExit and Stock Market Crash Nifty and Bank Nifty sentiment turned negative on the EOD charts on the event of BRExit poll announcement. And the global markets also strongly reacted for the BRExit poll outcome. USDINR […]
- Nifty and Bank Nifty Futures – Daily Sentiment Update Nifty and Bank Nifty Daily Sentiment oscillators are holding positive and currently. Minor Resistance zone coming around 7870 and 16800 respectively. Breakout is likely to be on the upper […]