Above chart is the update of yesterday's 15 min chart
Nifty Future likley to start a bigger and immediate correction from current levels.
Related Readings and Observations
- Nifty 90min charts for 2nd Feb 2011 Nifty 90 min charts are shown with Ichimoku Cloud Indicator(3,12,18). Cloud Resistance comes near the zone 5480-5500 with nifty continuing the sell signal since 27 Jan 2011
- Nifty and Bank Nifty 90 min charts for 28th March 2012 Trading Nifty and Bank Nifty continues in sell mode with resistance coming around 5290 and 10334 respectively. Its good to go long only above the breakout of the resistance zone.
- How to Send Alerts from Amibroker to Telegram Channel using Telgram API In this tutorial we will be discussing practical examples of how to send alerts from Amibroker to a Telegram channel using Telegram Bot API
- Simple Financial SpreadSheets – Kids Stuff Excel Web Query - What in the world is that? If you are like the other 99.9% of MS Excel users, you probably have never heard of microsoft excel web queries Excel web queries are […]
- SEBI Revises Minimum Contract Size in Equity Derivatives to 5 Lakhs SEBI today in its circular announced the minimum contract size for equity derivatives from Rs.200,000 to Rs 5,00,000 effective from 30th October 2015 (Post October 2015 Expiry). It is […]
- Nifty 500 Tick Chart and Market Profile Charts for 10th Apr 2013 Trading Nifty Futures 500 Tick Charts Nifty futures enter the buy mode yesterday at the opening of the session however it once again turned to positional sell mode in the noon […]