Above chart is the update of yesterday's 15 min chart
Nifty Future likley to start a bigger and immediate correction from current levels.
Related Readings and Observations
- MCX India to lauch IPO by February end MCX India is the first ever exchange in the country to get listed in both NSE and BSE . CRISIL Research has already given rating 5/5 to the proposed initial public offer (IPO) of Multi […]
- Nifty September Expiry – Short Term Trend Overview – Part 2 Nifty Expiry range continues to be in a tighter range for this series between 9766 - 10126. Put writers continue to be active at 9700, 9800, 9900 series and the overall crowd options […]
- Nifty 90 min Charts for 15 Feb 2011 Nifty 90 min trend turned up with cloud supports coming around 5300-5320 zone. Highest Open Interest Builtup seen in 5400PE options strike price.
- Participate in DTU’s Reniassance – Virtual Stock Market Game and Win Cash Prizes Delhi Technological University is conducting a Virtual Stock Market Gaming Even in association with INVESTITUDE, is a real-time stock market simulation game that gives you the opportunity […]
- Trading System – Common Mistakes & Belief Iam just listing down some of the common mistakes done by traders and their belief when they jump into the concept of Trading system. These are some of my observance from the people those […]
- Free Real Time Intraday Quotes using Quote Tracker QuoteTracker is a Windows program that integrates with various datafeeds, brokers and financial sites to provide you with streaming real-time quotes, Live intraday charts with Technical […]