Above chart is the update of yesterday's 15 min chart
Nifty Future likley to start a bigger and immediate correction from current levels.
Related Readings and Observations
- Nifty and Bank Nifty charts for 6th April 2011 Trading Nifty is in buy mode with supports coming near to 5820-5825 zone. Bank Nifty in Buy mode with supports coming around 11650-11700 zone.
- Exploring Different Areas Associated With FPO The term of FPO is quite prevalent in the present time. However, there are many who are yet to have a clear view of this aspect. FPO stands for Follow-on Public Offer. This is a way […]
- Restriction On Third Party ATM Withdrawals In a latest report, it was found that the numbers of ATM withdrawals from third party ATMs will come down to three per month. Currently, the limit is five withdrawals per month for the […]
- So You Thought Option trading is risky…Think Again! Most people believe that option players are extreme risk takers. After all, they purchase an asset with a very short life, and hope it skyrockets in value. Option buyers might make 500% […]
- ONGC turns Bearish ONGC is showing a bearish indication on the charts as the 21 day Twiggs money flow has broken the support trend line as shown. And from Gann Lines Support comes around Rs1120 […]
- Its time for China to Outperform Sensex Chart shown above is a Sensex to China ratio chart. Higher Sensex/China Ratio's along with RSI-4 and CCI-4indicate that likely china is to outperform sensex. For more […]