Long Nifty only if 5135 holds on opening.
Short Nifty only if it opens below 5135. Daily 5 EMA(High) Supports near 5074
Charts used : 15min Charts
Related Readings and Observations
- Nifty Open Interest Lookup for January Options Series Nifty Open Interest Pattern shown current 6200CE shows the higher Open Interest Builtup among the options series which indicates 6200 is the temporary resistance zone for the current […]
- Nifty and Bank Nifty 90 min charts for 16 May 2012 Trading Nifty and Bank Nifty 90 min are in sell mode on the 90 min ichimoku cloud charts with cloud resistance coming near to 4979 and 9467 respectively.
- SDA2 Trend Trading Ver2 – Backtesting Results for Nifty Future Iam backtesting my SDA2 Trend Trading System Ver 2 afl code against Nifty future. After backtesting with various timeframe i found that SDA2 suits 15min timeframe.
- Richard Donchian’s : The 4 Week Rule The 4 week rule, developed by Richard Donchian, is one of the most successful systems tested by time. The 4 week rule is used primarily for futures trading but might also work in your […]
- Reliance Ltd Short Term and Long Term Overview Monthly Chart Show level of 660 will be important on closing base.if close below 660 than stock can come down to 600-610, 560 and 460. Intraday Basis -Stock Can Take supports around […]
- Symphony Fintech announces connectivity with 39 International Exchanges Symphony Fintech Solutions Pvt Ltd, a provider of Automated Trading Systems, today announced connectivity with 39 International Exchanges across the Americas, EMEA & APAC, including CME, […]