Short Nifty if it opens below 5036. Next target could be the next GANN support zone 4780
Related Readings and Observations
- Trading the Gap Up and Gap Down – Part 2 Gaps are always interesting to me! I gives directional clues and also trading ideas. However each and every gaps should be treated differently. In the last tutorial we had discussed which […]
- Nifty and Bank Nifty 90 min charts for 29 Aug 2012 Trading Nifty and Bank Nifty are in sell mode with resistance coming around 5409 and 10430 respectively. And for Nifty intermediate supports are currently near 5274 i.e 200MA. IndiaVIX had traded […]
- RBI Reduced Remittance limit from USD 200,000 to USD 75,000 Today RBI had announced in its circular that forex Remittance limit for Residential individuals has been reduced from USD 200,000 to USD 75,000 per financial year with immediate effect.
- Positional Shorts with Larsen and Toubro Initiating L&T Positional shorts with a trailing stop loss of 1665 as per Guppy Count Back trailing Stop Loss trading system. Count Back step […]
- Directionless and Riskfree FNO Trading Strategy Strategy Selection Strategy Performance by UnderlyingStrategy Performance by End-DateStrategy Summary Buy 5 Lots of OCT 5200 CALL : 66.60Buy 5 Lots of OCT 4800 PUT : 92.00SELL […]
- Nifty and Bank Nifty 4 hourly charts for 12th Dec 2011 Though Nifty and Bank Nifty is in sell mode on the 90 min charts. When looking into the Higher timeframe charts i.e on 4 hourly charts both the nifty and bank nifty are at the extreme ends […]