Short Nifty if it opens below 5036. Next target could be the next GANN support zone 4780
Related Readings and Observations
- Reliance Industries Limited (RIL) – Technical Analysis RIL FY08 cons net profit up 62% at Rs 19523 cr Reliance Industries has announced its FY08 results. The company's FY08 consolidated net profit was up 62% at Rs 19523 crore […]
- 5 Stocks You Can Buy in January 2014 2013 has been a very good year for the stock market with Nifty and Sensex making the new high. Expectations are very high again for 2014 with the hope of improvement in the economy and a […]
- Nifty Futures Holds 10600 to 10900 range High Volatile Choppiness is the name of the game being played in Nifty. Since 25th of May lack of serious buying and lack of serious selling is witnessed which is keeping the market in a […]
- 5200CE is Written before Muhurat trading commences The oct series about to end with writing 5200CE nearly 1crore 20 lakh contracts kept open in 5200CE before the Muhurat trading begins. Open Interest OI is at the most bullish zone.
- Nifty Futures September 2016 Overview Nifty Futures currently trading in a broader consolidation range for the entire august month and the September series contract is still trading in the broader range between 8575-8800. […]
- BROCO MCX Futures Datafeed Shutdown Broco Website is down and it is expected rumours around the web that the MCX Metatrader live feeds will be stopped very soon