Follow the trend and short only if nifty break and trade below 2950 for a couple of minutes
Related Readings and Observations
- Nifty and Bank Nifty February Future Overview – IV Nifty and Bank Nifty februrary future on the hourly charts turned to positional sell mode yesterday and currently the resistance zone comes near 6092 and 10370 respectively. Revese your […]
- How to Compute Nifty Rollover Statistics – Amibroker AFL code Rollover Statistics is a sentimental indicator in Futures and Option Market. Generally rollover figure shows how much of open positions are carry forward from current month to next month. […]
- Nifty – Probable Flat Formation As we can see in the daily chart,If we label 6342 (3 Nov 2013) to 5972 ( 22 Nov 2013) as wave A, gradually wave has to be labeled at 6415 (9 Dec 2013). The C wave has been confirmed when […]
- Download – Introduction to Amibroker 2nd Edition by Dr. Howard Bandy Introduction to Amibroker 2nd Edition written by Dr.Howard Bandy released few days back this week and the good thing is it is free to download for personal use. . Download Now!
- Trying out Simple Mathematics in Nifty Nifty CMP : 4072.9 Earlier we moved from 3790 to 4550 in just 7 sessions. And i hope this time it would ocur in reverse direction.And of course And tommorow is the 7th […]
- Nifty Weekly View using Classical Technical Analysis This time using the classical technical analysis tools to analyze the how to play the trend reversal in nifty. On the weekly charts as per 5EMA high-Low strategy nifty is in sell mode for […]