Follow the trend and short only if nifty break and trade below 2950 for a couple of minutes
Related Readings and Observations
- Nifty Weekly Levels to Watch Just a simple chart once again to have an eye. Chart shows simple 5/13 EMA for nifty weekly charts.Charts offering a target of 4025 if Dips below 4340. Until nifty trades […]
- Will Nifty Close above 5850 for January Options Series? Nifty on the EOD charts with supertrend indicator is in buy mode since the start of december month and currently the support zone is coming close to 5860
- USDJPY Trend Analysis – Aug Overview USDJPY is in the downtrend for the last 10 months. Overall Volatility and downtrend momentum weakened in the last 4 weeks with the sideways movement in USDJPY. The Psychological trading […]
- Nifty and Bank Nifty Futures – FEB 2016 Overview Jan 2016 is one of the best month for bears! Nifty futures lost 5.2% and Bank Nifty futures lost -8.2%. Nifty made a bottom at 7233.8 and Bank Nifty made a pullback from the lows 14730. […]
- Nifty Futures September Expiry at Supports – Short Term View Nifty September series is so far continuing its sideways expiry series with again raising North Korea tension as US President Mr Donald Trump announces executive order targeting North […]
- Nifty and Bank Nifty 90 min chart update for 18 January 2012 Nifty and Bank Nifty on the 90 min charts is in buy mode with supports coming around 4830 and 8791 respectively.