Follow the trend and short only if nifty break and trade below 2950 for a couple of minutes
Related Readings and Observations
- Exploring NIFTYBEES— Index ETF Fund ISIN code INF732E01011NSE symbol NIFTYBEESSeries EQReuters code NBES.NSFace value Rs. 10 CMP : Rs 404 Niftybees is an index fund which is traded like stocks in the […]
- Market Profile Bangalore Workshop Markets are complex to understand. We teach how to understand markets in a better way, will bring thinking ability in you to trade independently in dynamic complex trading environments. […]
- Decoding the Wall Street : Infographic on Financial Algorithms Decoding the Wall Street this infographic gives you an idea and insights on how algorithmic trading and Big Data plays a major role in financial markets and various industrial sectors. It […]
- Things to Know About P/E Ratio Before making investments, one has to evaluate it. For valuating stocks, comes the investment valuation ratio which is the P/E ratio. As a value investor fundamental metrics will be the […]
- Nifty and Bank Nifty Futures Overview – IV On the Nifty spot weekly intratrend charts nifty turned to fresh long term buy mode after three consecutive failures in weekly charts which is a high probability setup for mother of all bull rallies.
- NSE to launch India VIX Futures by February 26 National Stock Exchange (NSE) has decided to launch float futures contracts based on its volatility index (India VIX) with effect from February 26 as the market regulator SEBI had approved […]