Long term Chart shows a resistance near 318. And Shorter term GANN Charts shows that EOD Supports near 268.
Contratian View is to Buy RCOM with EOD Stop loss of 260.
Related Readings and Observations
- Call Writers are Starting from Zero Last past two days of action could stumbled call writers as there is unwinding in 4800CE,4900CE,5000CE open Interest and put writers overtakes the position which is also reflected in the […]
- AllSEC Technologies : Target Rs200 : Marketcalls Script Name : Allsec Technologies CMP Price : 128 Target : 200 Time Frame : 6 months Allsec Technologies Allsec Technologies Limited (NSE - ALLSEC), India, is a pure […]
- Crude trading near Major Resistance Crude : $108/Barrel If crude is able to trade above 111.77 where the 200day Moving average comes exactly. Then the following targets are possible $118, $125 with is […]
- Modified 5 EMA High-Low AFL code Simple 5 EMA High-Low AFL with Interactive dashboard. Strategy suits for higher timeframe like daily, weekly, monthly
- Nifty – Probable Flat Formation As we can see in the daily chart,If we label 6342 (3 Nov 2013) to 5972 ( 22 Nov 2013) as wave A, gradually wave has to be labeled at 6415 (9 Dec 2013). The C wave has been confirmed when […]
- Hakija – NSE EOD Downloader for Amibroker and Metastock Hakija, is an opensource(free with source code available) NSE End of Day Data Downloader written in Python. No other installations like .NET framework, Java anything else is required.