Long term Chart shows a resistance near 318. And Shorter term GANN Charts shows that EOD Supports near 268.
Contratian View is to Buy RCOM with EOD Stop loss of 260.
Related Readings and Observations
- Price action Trading-A solution to complicated Indicators My philosophy on trading is that: Price Action (PA) is the best system that can be utilized for trading any markets, while money management is your defensive edge (and the key to […]
- Ichimoku Weekly Cloud Chart for Nifty, Shangai Composite and Hang Seng Weekly Charts of NiftyWeekly Charts of Hang SengWeekly Charts of Shangai CompositeFrom the above shows the Ichimoku cloud charts(Weekly) of Nifty(India), Shangai Composite(China) and Hang […]
- Hourly Nifty Futures Update 5-13 EMA Channel trading system Just a quick update for Nifty hourly futures from the GCI Trading software(Metatrader platform) using 5 EMA Channel offset trading system. Currently the hourly resistance is near the upper […]
- [Premium Recorded Webinars] TradeZilla 2.0 – Discover your Trading Edge – Market Profile Mentorship Program TradeZilla 2.0 is a complete 1month mentorship program for active traders (intraday/positional) to Explore Trading Edge and Be an Independent Trader. Mentorship program is designed in an […]
- Nifty and Bank Nifty trading for 26th April 2011 Nifty and Bank Nifty turned to buy mode with supports coming around 5780 and 11800 respectively Still Call writers are heavy near the 6000 zone which could be the tough resistance for the […]
- Modified Stochastic Momentum Oscillator – Amibroker AFL Code Here is a simple and modified version of Stochastic Momentum oscillator in color coded histogram format. If you understand Stochastic Momentum Oscillator values ranges between +100 to […]