Resistance comes near 5180-5200 Zone. and Supports at 5050
Related Readings and Observations
- Reviewing the Basics of the Elliott Wave Principle: The Triangle The Wave Principle classifies price action as either motive or corrective. Corrective waves move opposite the direction of the primary trend and include the zigzag, flat, triangle and […]
- VBA Macro to Download Bhavcopy Here is a initiative from me to automate the NSE EOD data in ASCII format using simple VBA Scipts in MS Excel. The following MS Excel VBA macro copies the Getbhavcopy zip file […]
- Nifty and Bank Nifty 90 min Charts for 2nd Dec 2011 Trading Both Nifty and Bank Nifty are in buy mode with the supports coming around 4798 and 8641 respectively.
- Reliance Telecom Infrastructure IPO Anil Ambani's appetite for raising funds from the primary market seems to be insatiable. Barely a fortnight after his Reliance Power completed the country's biggest public issue, another […]
- 7 Advantages of Investing in Commodity Market Whenever the rupee becomes less valuable, you need more money to buy commodity goods from different parts of the world. Especially during inflation, the prices of commodity goods go up as […]
- Marketcalls Live Notification Service Gone are the days where the users communicate with the brands this is a new era where brands willing to collaborate with the users. Marketcalls Live Notification such Service to stay […]