Nifty uptrend continues with shorter term GANN Fan trendline supports near 5200.
Related Readings and Observations
- Will FII’s Pull their money out of India in Short term? USD Index can be consider one of the benchamark for measuring FII Inflows. In shorter words declining USD Index will attract FII inflows and raising USD index will attract […]
- What is BSE-GREENEX (Carbon Index) Bombay Stock Exchange on wednesday(22nd Feb) had launched a new index called 'BSE-GREENEX' which measures the performance of the companies interms of Carbon Emissions.
- To Compute Sectoral NSE Indices Returns using Python First of all thanks for your impressive and motivational reponse for the Nifty Returns Heatmap Generation post. Here is yet another simple visualization stuff using python to compute bunch […]
- All you need to Know About BHIM App – Aadhaar-based digital payment app Today, PM Narendra Modi has launched an Aadhaar based mobile payment application called BHIM ( Bharat Interface for Money) - a rebranded version of Unified Payments Interface (UPI) app at […]
- How to use Symbol Link Feature in Amibroker Here is a simple & short instructional video on how to use symbol link feature in Amibroker so that multi timeframe trader can take advantage of it. If we want to sync multiple chart […]
- Natural Gas – One More Pump Pending? Now natural gas march future is trading around $4.810 & as we can see on charts the over bought indicators added more space after yesterday profit booking session.