Nifty uptrend continues with shorter term GANN Fan trendline supports near 5200.
Related Readings and Observations
- Out-of-the-money calls and puts versus Lottery tickets The distinct between lottery and calls/put is that in former case seller of the ticket pays only a small portion of the overall proceeds in the form of winnings, options are a zero-sum […]
- USDINR Spot 40 Years of EOD database for Amibroker Provided here USDINR spot Database for the past 40 years for your Amibroker software. Follow the installation steps to get your configuration done.Hope this could help USDINR […]
- Nifty and Bank Nifty 90 min charts for 3rd May 2012 Trading Though Nifty is in buy mode it is still trading below the intermediate resistance zone 5274 and 10329 and the cloud supports coming near 5196 and 10159. Further positional longs should be […]
- Absolute Month on Month Returns – Amibroker Profit Table AFL Code Amibroker backtesting results provide profit table in the form of compounded values. However, most of the traders when comes to real life trading they prefer using fixed capital as […]
- Pullback and Dropdown in Aban Offshore Stock : Aban Offsore CMP : Rs 2606 Target : Rs 2400 Oh July 6, i wrote a topic about pullback in Aban offshore upto the 13 day EMA. Did a maximum target […]
- Divergence 2017 – Traders Annual Web Conference Asia’s Biggest and intensive ever traders online conference Access to Webinar from Expert Traders, Daily Market Commentary, Live Trading Room Setup, Live Trading Journal, Recorded […]