Nifty uptrend continues with shorter term GANN Fan trendline supports near 5200.
Related Readings and Observations
- QuantConnect C# Algorithmic Trading Platform in a Browser QuantConnect provides an online algorithm development environment. Through their portal you can write C# and test algorithms over 15 years of stock data for 16,000 equities and 14 major […]
- What if Money Didn’t Matter? How would you spend your life if money was no object? What is it you really desire? What if money didn’t matter? An important, thought-provoking series of questions from Sir Alan Watts:
- Using Amibroker to Build a Effective Automated Trading System Automated Trading System or Algorithmic Trading System is not a new terminology for Indian Retail Traders. Popularity of 'algos' is caching among everyone from engineers, doctors , real […]
- Nifty falls below 5 EMA Nifty daily chart shows a Falls below 5 EMA after a long time and producing sell signal in nifty. And Now 5 EMA line will act as a resistance zone Source: www.marketcalls.in
- Realtime Intraday and EOD charts for more than 5000 NSE Stocks Providing easier access to realtime intraday and EOD charts for more than 5000 stocks in National Stock Exchange. This is an intelligent way for searching any kind of intraday charts at a rapid speed.
- MT4 Remote – Connect to your MT4 Platform from your Android Device MT4 Remote allows you to connect to your Metatrader Terminal, view charts, rates and orders. You are able to manage multiple terminals (running on single or multiple PCs or VPSes) from […]