Nifty uptrend continues with shorter term GANN Fan trendline supports near 5200.
Related Readings and Observations
- Things you need to Know about Direct Mutual Funds Under the direct mutual fund plans, you go to the mutual fund house directly for investment. Since there is no distributor involved, no commission is to be paid. Thus, the expense ratio is […]
- Nifty 90min charts for 4th Feb 2011 Nifty turns to buy after the sell signal since 27 Jan 2011. Also we got early cues from Open Interest builtup in 5400 PE Nifty option Feb series. Current buy signal holds the trailing support of 5450.
- Larsen and Tubro makes quicker retracement below GANN Support Larsen and Tubro recently made a quicker retracement below the GANN support zone 1650 and still sustaining below that. Which indicates a bearish picture. Ideal trade is to […]
- Nifty and Bank Nifty Future March Overview – III Nifty and Bank Nifty turned to hourly charts on 4th march onwards currently the support zone comes around 6253 and 10837 respectively. Reverse the position to sell mode if the support zone […]
- Nifty Futures Short Term Overview – December Expiry – Part 1 Nifty Futures on the daily timframe manage to hold with positive sentiment for the last 4 trading sessions with EOD support coming around 10258 levels. Interestingly Nifty Futures is […]
- MetaTrader 4 for Android now available for Download MetaQuotes announced today that MetaTrader 4 Mobile for Android is now available from the Google Play store (formerly Android Market). Now your clients can access their accounts from […]