Resistance near 16450 and Support comes near 15700.
Related Readings and Observations
- Nifty and Bank Nifty trading for 29th April 2011 – Noon Update Nifty and bank nifty turned to sell mode with resistance zone coming near to 5850 and 11800 respectively. Ranbaxy Stop Loss got hit yesterday after closing EOD below 455.
- Backtestable Open Range Breakout ( ORB ) Study for Amibroker The main challenge with the classic ORB Study for Amibroker is that it generates too many signals on the intraday charts and backtesting is not possible with such a study. This problem has […]
- Silver under trouble Chart shown is ichimoku weekly chart of silver. Immediately you can recognise that silver is very closely trading below the ichimoku resistance zone. Traders can initate shorts in silver […]
- Bank Nifty Futures Trading Preparation for 3rd Apr 2017 Let me cut short the top down analysis quicker in Bank Nifty Future Charts. We are trending higher on the monthly timeframe, weekly timeframe and daily timeframe. Typically every timeframe […]
- [Premium] : When to Anticipate a Short Covering Rally Especially When Global Markets Reflect Tensions Here is one of my Signature trades using market profile and how one can look through the trade setup for a potential short covering rally especially when we are dealing with negative […]
- Inclusive Financing A Need For The Financially Humbled Over the past many years, it has been noted that appropriate financial support can encourage small enterprise activities and can provide them a better standard of living. Very Recently […]