Resistance near 16450 and Support comes near 15700.
Related Readings and Observations
- Derivatives – Median Quarter-Sigma Order Size – Explained Quarter Sigma Order Size is the order size (price x Volume) required for the stock price movement of 1/4th of Standard deviation of the stock price and it should be greater than Rs10 lakh. […]
- Amibroker AFL coding – Photo Gallery First of all I personally thank Mr Jagdish Ahuja(ATMA organizer) for providing oppurtunity and organizing this Amibroker AFL coding to make this event successful one. The event is less of […]
- Break out in Reliance Capital from Downtrend Stock : Reliance Capital CMP : Rs 1128 As said earlier in our blog that if resistance for this stock is between 1045 and 1060 and fresh breakout will be see if this […]
- End of Bitcoin Bubble Maniac? In case if you havent heard about the digital currencies Bitcoin and Ethereum, in the last three months Bitcoin value has risen exponentially to 150% and more than 400% in the last 1 […]
- IDFC Still Testing my patience CMP : Rs 93.80IDFC Still testing my patience. Upside now limited to 97... the upside band is getting decreased day by day.... And this is not a huge consolidation.... […]
- Nifty and Bank Nifty futures September Overview Nifty and Bank Nifty futures hourly charts is in positional buy mode and currently the support zone comes around 8034 and 15784 respectively. Reverse your position to positional sell mode […]