Resistance near 16450 and Support comes near 15700.
Related Readings and Observations
- Reduce your Transaction Cost using Synthetic Long/Short Future If you are a professional future trader in the markets then transaction cost plays a major role while trading. Lower the transaction cost translates to better returns and also reduces the […]
- Will the Volatility in the Market Increase? Indiavix on the hourly spot charts is in positional Buy mode with supports coming around 15.22. Reverse your position to positional sell mode if the support breaks on the hourly charts. […]
- Nifty Futures November Expiry Short Term Overview – Part 2 Nifty found short term resistance around 10500 zone and currently in the phase of short term correction. Trading sentiment and profile sentiment both turned to negative mode which brings […]
- Why Trend Followers should care about India VIX Recently India VIX had returned from the peak volatility of 36 during 28th august down to sub 20 levels.Now very low volatility is prevailing in our Indian markets. Trend followers, […]
- Bangalore Seminar : Trading Futures with Metatrader 4 Tradejini & Alphametrix Jointly organising one day free seminar in Bangalore and the purpose of the program is to introduce the various concept of mechanical trading strategies using […]
- Nifty Returns Heatmap Generation using NSEpy and Seaborn Everyone love to visualize this market in their own way. Python comes handy when comes to visualization. One of the Awesome programming language to code any level of complexity. However I […]