Just for a Clear picture of Sensex Support lines. I zoomed into Sensex GANN charts for your view.
GANNSupport Trend line now coming near to 14800.
Related Readings and Observations
- Nifty Future Top Down Analysis – DEC 2016 update Top Down Approach provides us the macro visual perspective of the market participation. We will start with monthly charts to understand the long term participation, weekly charts to […]
- When to write (short) options I'm going to share information regarding when to write options and how beneficial it is to write options provided it satisfies certain conditions:
- BankNifty Futures Observation 01 June 2015 Bank Nifty future closed the week at 18764.15 after opening for the day at 18525. The low for day made 18478. week on week it's the third weekly positive closing for bank nifty in the […]
- How a Common Man Become a Stock Analyst? The Topic discusses various stages of a Trader's life. It Describes how a conman man evolving himself into a investor, trader. And How he transformed himself from a Common Trader into […]
- Does Shorting Favors Nifty and Bank Nifty Traders? On the Weekly charts Bank Nifty turned to long term sell mode and nifty still trading below 5EMA(High) and nifty still holds the long term buy mode. Currently the long term resistance zone […]
- Nifty and Bank Nifty February Future Overview – V Nifty and Bank Nifty februrary future on the hourly charts turned to positional sell mode last thursday and currently the resistance zone comes near 6067 and 10315 respectively. Revese […]