Charts are older one. But Glenmark Warns a heavy buying pressure with breakout with heavier volumes yesterday.
GANN Chart also confirm the same
Related Readings and Observations
- Show your Support for Marketcalls in Facebook Marketcalls will henceforth take a new dimension in exploring newer strategies in all phases of the markets(Forex,Commodities,Stocks) and all the information will kept open source here at […]
- USDINR MCX Future Hourly Charts for 8th August 2012 Trading USDINR August Future – MCX Contract today turns to positional sell mode on the hourly charts with trailing supports coming around 55.64 respectively. Reverse to positional sell mode if the […]
- Nifty and Bank Nifty Futures – Daily Sentiment Update Nifty and Bank Nifty Daily Sentiment oscillators are holding positive and currently. Minor Resistance zone coming around 7870 and 16800 respectively. Breakout is likely to be on the upper […]
- [Premium] VLintra V5 – Bank Nifty Futures 5min Positional Trading System Vlintra V5 is a trend following system based on VWAP + Linear regression based volatility channel with adaptive parameters based on four different volatile seasons. Vlintra V5 is part of […]
- USDINR trend analysis using Andrew Pitchfork USDINR trend turns up on weekly basis. USDINR close above WHEMA. Next trend line hurdle near 55.30. Close above that TL breakout possible. RSI breakout gives early indication.
- MT4 Remote – Connect to your MT4 Platform from your Android Device MT4 Remote allows you to connect to your Metatrader Terminal, view charts, rates and orders. You are able to manage multiple terminals (running on single or multiple PCs or VPSes) from […]