Nifty Yesterday(4/Jan/2010) formed a Ascending Triple top breakout in P&F Charts
after testing 5250 zone. Which is a potential bullish reversal. Buying in Dips are
recommended for investors.
Related Readings and Observations
- NMA Swing Explorer I had added few more codes to the NMA Buy or Sell Signal to make it exploration possible. The purpose of the Exploration is to identify the stop loss of any kind of trade at the given time.
- [Premium] Orderflow Features and Orderflow Trading Strategies This webinar help you to explore the basic features of orderflow and how orderflow could help traders to look for better trade location. Three intraday scalping strategies are discussed in the webinar
- Quantcon 2015 – Workshop Videos In case if you missed the Quantcon 2015 a disruptive quant trading event, will break down the existing walls to algorithmic trading by giving you an inside look at tools and content sets. […]
- Market Calls Virtual Portfolio as on 20 May 2009 Please refer the below link for List of Stocks for Better Investment returns for the year 2009 which was adviced on 8th May […]
- TrakInvest : Virtual Trading Platform for Paper Traders Trakinvest is a virtual social investing platform currently offering Virtual Exchange , Fundamental and Research analytics for Equity Markets in India,USA,China, Hong Kong, Singapore, […]
- MCX Copper and MCX Crude Oil Hourly Chart for 7th July 2011 The MCX Copper is expected to shine bright. As per our Ichimoku Cloud Trading System, MCX copper is still in buy mode with support coming around Rs.425.