Nifty Yesterday(4/Jan/2010) formed a Ascending Triple top breakout in P&F Charts
after testing 5250 zone. Which is a potential bullish reversal. Buying in Dips are
recommended for investors.
Related Readings and Observations
- USDINR trend analysis using Andrew Pitchfork USDINR trend turns up on weekly basis. USDINR close above WHEMA. Next trend line hurdle near 55.30. Close above that TL breakout possible. RSI breakout gives early indication.
- Data Vizualisation of Intercontinental Loan Activity Intercontinental Ballistic Microfinance – five years of Kiva loan activity in a full-color timelapse video, displaying the flow of money between 620,000 lenders and 615,000 entrepreneurs, […]
- Nifty Open Interest Update for May 2012 Option Series Nifty is in sell mode in all the timeframes. When looking into the open interest details of May 2012 option series we could found that 4900PE has the higher open interest indicating that […]
- Nifty Trade Preparation for 3rd May 2017 Nifty Futures on the monthly charts one timeframing for the last 5 trading months with all time high at 9366. Intermediate trend is up as well with less rotation seen so far on the weekly […]
- Nifty Futures – Market Profile Analysis – 8th Mar 2018 Inventory is getting short to too short again. Holding shorts could be risky here as the wednesday trading session showed a volatility decline despite a huge drop. Possible signs of short […]
- Silver technical outlook for 27th Feb 2013 Now silver is trading around 55450 ($29.20) ( april contract) & as we can see on charts, silver extended its downside move to 78.6% feb correction level, where silver taking support from […]