Just a quick update for Dow Jones. Dow Jones today had made the most bullish
Triple top breakout pattern in P&F Charts. Which is a potential reversal pattern
and the most bullish one.
Related Readings and Observations
- Home Insurance: How Much Do You Really Need? In this article, we’ll take a look at the various facets of home insurance; what it can cover, how much you need, and some common mistakes people tend to make while insuring their homes. […]
- Data Visualization – Interaction between stock market price and news article of New York Times This Data Visualization project was selected as semifinalist in Adobe ADAA 2010!. This is the an interactive information design, visualizing the relationship between the stock market price […]
- Short Term Buy : BPCL : Target 400 Stock : BPCL CMP : Rs 366.6 Target : 400 Returns : 10% (Approx) Time Frame : 3-7 Days Supports : 34 EMA : Rs 365.4 55 EMA : Rs 351.7 Stop Loss : Rs 351 […]
- Derivatives – Median Quarter-Sigma Order Size – Explained Quarter Sigma Order Size is the order size (price x Volume) required for the stock price movement of 1/4th of Standard deviation of the stock price and it should be greater than Rs10 lakh. […]
- Quick Flip Trading System – Tradingview Indicator Quick Flip is an interesting short-term trend following trading system from marketcalls for identifying quick turns in the markets and to take faster trend decisions in identifying the […]
- Indepth Study On Exit Strategies For Traders By Lokesh Madan Trade Exit strategies are more complex in nature as compared to Trade In Strategies. It involves different types of analysis i.e Technical Based, Fundamental based& Quantitative based.