Interesting Video Explaining Double Slit Experiment and the Quantum Weirdness.
Related Readings and Observations
- No Penality on non-maintenance of minimum balances – RBI RBI on it Circular stated that from now onwards Banks cannot levy penality charges on non-maintenance of minimum balances in inoperative Accounts.
- USDINR MCX Future Hourly Charts for 10th August 2012 Trading USDINR August Future – MCX Contract today turns to positional sell mode on the hourly charts with trailing supports coming around 55.508 respectively. Reverse to positional sell mode if […]
- Short Term Buy : BPCL : Target 400 Stock : BPCL CMP : Rs 366.6 Target : 400 Returns : 10% (Approx) Time Frame : 3-7 Days Supports : 34 EMA : Rs 365.4 55 EMA : Rs 351.7 Stop Loss : Rs 351 […]
- Blog Migrated to WordPress Iam Happy to inform that marketcalls has be migrated to Self Hosted wordpress Platform Blog has been optimised for faster loading of webpages. And the blog will be completely well polished […]
- Nifty and BankNifty 90 min charts update for 24 Feb 2011 Nifty and Bank Nifty in sell mode with ichimoku trailing cloud stop loss near 5494(approx) and 10940(approx) respectively. Green and Red arrows on the 90 min charts indicates Buy and Sell […]
- Trading in Cash market versus Options Most retail investor trade in cash market and very few of them participate in trading options. There is lack of clarity about options trading in India. First and foremost reason is that […]