Interesting Video Explaining Double Slit Experiment and the Quantum Weirdness.
Related Readings and Observations
- Use Cash Secured Puts Strategy to Buy Stocks at Lower Price Cash Secured Puts is a simple way to acquire stocks for investment at a lower price than the current Market Price. It involves selling out of the money put options and simultaneously […]
- USDINR Symmetric traingle Pattern in Daily Charts USD- INR is forming a huge symmetric triangle on weekly chart. Breakout levels are market in blue line on the chart. Break on either side will give Rs 8.7 move. On upside break of 55.25 […]
- The Moving Average Cross Strategy – 3 Common Implementation Mistakes While Implementing algotrading strategies we see several very common mistakes by the coders even in the most basic strategies. we wanted to start by helping users avoid these common […]
- Arbitrage opportunity in Ranbaxy Ranbaxy Spot Price : Rs499.1 Ranbaxy Aug Futures : Rs499.5 Ranbaxy Sep Futures : Rs366 Lot : 800 shares Ranabaxy if providing good Arbitrage opportunity as it is highly […]
- Cymantics – The Visible Sound Wave [youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qf0t4qIVWF4&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0]Cymatics is an interesting natural phenomenon of a sound wave. Cymantics shows that every sound wave can […]
- How Not To End Your Trading Career Untimely. Nineteen-year-old Monty spent the afternoon day-trading penny stocks because his prefrontal cortex isn't yet fully developed and he couldn't recognize risk-reward trade-offs if they hit […]