With Tickp one can build a lightweight EOD/ streaming realtime charts as it uses node.js technology data rendering will be very fast. And it suits for building android/IOS/Web Based apps.
Here is the lecture on Abhijit Gadgil about his Tickp Scripting Package
* supports Candlestick, OHLC, Line plots
* supports Daily, Weekly, Monthly charts
* supports Logscale and Linear scale for stock data
* supports Pan and Zoom capability
* elementary support for plotting Trendlines
* support for colorschemes
List of Indicators Supported
– EMA (Any user specified EMA for high, low, close or open data)
– SMA (Any user specified SMA for high, low, close or open data)
– Bollinger Bands
– Stochastics ( Full stochastics)
* Google Chrome 7.0
* Mozilla FireFox 3.5 +
* IE 6.0/7.0/8.0 with Google Chrome Frame plugin
Known Issues :
* This is still very early, but usable still and some of the interfaces
to plot/draw are likely to change.
* Doesn’t work on Opera 11 yet
* Chrome Mouse pointers are not reliable (ideally, we’d add our own mouse
* When the time intervals are changed the old indicators still remain.
They’ve to be manually deleted.