With Tickp one can build a lightweight EOD/ streaming realtime charts as it uses node.js technology data rendering will be very fast. And it suits for building android/IOS/Web Based apps.
You can checkout the demo here at Tickerplot for Indian Stock Market and for Timingcharts for US Stock Markets
Here is the lecture on Abhijit Gadgil about his Tickp Scripting Package
* supports Candlestick, OHLC, Line plots
* supports Daily, Weekly, Monthly charts
* supports Logscale and Linear scale for stock data
* supports Pan and Zoom capability
* elementary support for plotting Trendlines
* support for colorschemes
List of Indicators Supported
– EMA (Any user specified EMA for high, low, close or open data)
– SMA (Any user specified SMA for high, low, close or open data)
– Bollinger Bands
– Stochastics ( Full stochastics)
* Google Chrome 7.0
* Mozilla FireFox 3.5 +
* IE 6.0/7.0/8.0 with Google Chrome Frame plugin
Known Issues :
* This is still very early, but usable still and some of the interfaces
to plot/draw are likely to change.
* Doesn’t work on Opera 11 yet
* Chrome Mouse pointers are not reliable (ideally, we’d add our own mouse
* When the time intervals are changed the old indicators still remain.
They’ve to be manually deleted.