MultiCharts .NET Starter Edition was designed for small cap traders to ease the burden of buying expensive software when starting out. Enjoy all features of regular MultiCharts .NET and use up to two symbols at a time absolutely free. Analyze charts, create powerful C# strategies and place live trades—start your trading career with professional software at no cost.
MultiCharts was recognized as the best trading platform for several years in a row. It combines powerful trading features with simplicity of EasyLanguage. Professional programmers, however, often prefer the powerful .NET languages to create indicators and strategies. MultiCharts .NET opens new doors for C# and VB.NET developers.
-MultiCharts .NET combines best features of MultiCharts with robust potential of the .NET framework. Engineered specifically for programmers, users can create strategies and indicators in C# and VB.NET.
– MultiCharts .NET allows you to build your strategy out of many trading signals. You can use pre-built examples, or program your own. For example, you can make a strategy by combining the built-in Channel Breakout Long Entry with a Profit Target Long Exit.
– MultiCharts .NET lets you to use any IDE you like, from the built-in editor to Notepad++. A very tight integration with Visual Studio makes that IDE a perfect choice.
-Supports Drawing Tools like GANN FAN, GANN Square, Andrews Pitchfork, Fibonacci Speed/Resistance Arc, Trend Line, Fibonacci Speed/Resistance Fan, Fibonacci Retracement, Ellipse, Retracement Calculator,Rectangle, Extended Parallel Lines, Ray Parallel lines, Regression Channel, ARC…etc
– One can create custom toolbars with Multicharts .NET. If existing toolbars are not enough, you can easily create custom ones to suit your needs.
– Market replay is a great way to learn about trading without risking your money. This feature is especially important for discretionary traders who use price patterns and other methods, which are difficult to incorporate into trading models and strategy trading
– Supported Chart Types : OHLC, Candlesick, Renko, Kagi, Better Renko Charts, 3 Line Break, Heikein-Ashi, Hollow Candlesticks, Candlesticks with border, HLC, Invisible Bars, Dots, Line Chart, Symbol Chart(Cross Chart ), Historgram Chart
– Proper trading system analysis helps find trading systems that work. Successful traders need various performance ratios and descriptive ways of viewing the results. More than 200 Performance Parameters available. Some of the most useful ones are located in strategy performance summary, performance ratios, time analysis, list of trades, total trade analysis, outliers, run-up and drawdown, trade series analysis, and periodic analysis.
– Supports Trading Strategy Optimization, Genetic Strategy Optimization, Walkforward Testing
– Supports Scanning, Bar Replay, Automated Trading, Visual Trading, Chart Trading,
Download MultiCharts .NET TWS Edition