Nifty Weekly charts with 5EMA High-Low indicator is shown. Nifty had crossed the 5EMA high(5085) on the weekly charts during mid of novemeber. Weekly Supports coming around 5072.6(i.e 5 EMA Low).
Related Readings and Observations
- Nifty Weekly View using Classical Technical Analysis This time using the classical technical analysis tools to analyze the how to play the trend reversal in nifty. On the weekly charts as per 5EMA high-Low strategy nifty is in sell mode for […]
- Medium Term View Of Indian Equity Markets The Nifty is presently in minor wave 5 of Intermediate wave (1) of Primary wave (I) of a new cycle which started in March 2009. It completed minor wave 1 at 4693 in June 2009, followed […]
- Nifty in Typical Bull Market – Buy Signal on Weekly Charts One of our Favorite Strategy to predict long term bull market with minimal risk is 13-13 Wilders Moving Average Channel offset trading system is applied to Nifty weekly chart and […]
- How to Trade in a High Volatile Markets using Market Profile In recent turbulent times in the markets, it is very difficult for many traders to manage their positions. Here are some of the guidelines on how to manage your positions in a High […]
- Warning: Strong Volatility Ahead Indian Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman announces corporation tax rate cuts and slashed to 22% (effective rate 25.17% including cess and surcharge) and that's the Internation news, […]
- Nifty and Bank Nifty Trading at the Upper Extreme Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures are trading in a sideways compression mode for quite some time in Jan 2019 series. Both Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures are trading very close to […]