Nifty turns to buy mode yesterday with cloud support coming near to 5388-5400 zone. Bank Nifty too turns to buy mode finally with supports coming around 10750-10800 zone
Related Readings and Observations
- HBL Power Systems:-The scrip to rock in the coming days Suggested very recently to members at 350rs.Everybody sud make money be it subscribers or my blog visitors.Here u go.Scripscan:HBL Power Systems Ltd CMP:349Target:560Returns […]
- Long Butterfly Spread – Amibroker AFL code The Long butterfly spread is a neutral strategy that is a combination of a bull spread and a bear spread. It is a limited profit, limited risk options strategy. There are 3 striking prices […]
- How to Purchase Historical or Live Market Data Historical market data is needed in both analytics and risk management for strategy back-testing, instrument pricing, and Monte- Carlo simulations. For example, a quant may require […]
- Chart of the day : Why FII’s are more bullish than DII’s and Retailers? Chart shows the cumulative data of FII's, DII's, Retailers for the past one year which shows that FII's are contstantly whereas the retailers and DII's are selling in every high which […]
- Venezuela Stock Market in Bubble Despite Economic Crisis and Higher Inflation Rate When a country is facing multi-year economic crisis , inflation is skyrocketing to 741%, Interest Rates increased to 21.78% and the entire country is going through a very complicated tough […]
- Tradezilla – Daily Market Commentary [ Part 2 ] Access to Recorded Tradezilla Complementary Daily Market Commentary. Discussion involved Global Sentiment, Open Interest Analysis, Trading Sentiment Analysis & Market Profile Key Reference Levels.