Nifty in buy mode with support zone coming around 5800-5810 zone and Bank Nifty turned to buy modewith supports coming near to 11700 on 90 min charts.
Related Readings and Observations
- Will Nifty Close above 5850 for January Options Series? Nifty on the EOD charts with supertrend indicator is in buy mode since the start of december month and currently the support zone is coming close to 5860
- [Tradezilla] – Daily Market Summary 28th Mar 2016 Daily Market Profile Summary explains the key reference levels, high probability zones, Indicator Sentiments and trading sentiment in the markets. Access is limited to Tradezilla members only.
- RRG Study : Relative Strength of the Sectors This relative study is done using RRG Graph from Market Analyst 7. Here RRG Graph is used to study the movements of Sectors relative to CNX Nifty Index to identify under-performing and […]
- Dow Jones Technical Analysis on 90 min charts Dow Jones 90 minute ichimoku charts are shown . Dow Jones are in sideways mode on 90 min charts and currently in sell mode with resistance coming near to 11270.
- Sensex loses 850 points- Is it really a bloodbath? Global concerns of Greek crisis, falling crude prices & weak global cues were the main drivers that drove Indian Indices into huge selling spree in yesterday's session. The loss of 850 […]
- Nifty Bouncing Back from the Bottom Again? Nifty futures tested a low of 8001.1 on tuesday follow by a recovery very next day. The hourly timeframe in both nifty futures and bank nifty futures turned to buy mode in the second half […]