Nifty in buy mode with support zone coming around 5800-5810 zone and Bank Nifty turned to buy modewith supports coming near to 11700 on 90 min charts.
Related Readings and Observations
- Onetimeframing Against Initial Balance – Intraday Trading Strategy Amibroker AFL Code Onetimeframing against Initial Balance is one of my favorite intraday trading strategy with a fairly decent win rate(60-70%). Concept is adopted from market profile to trade against […]
- Call Writers taken one step forward High Open Interest Seen in 4900 CE and 5000 CE which indicates strong call writing. As of now call writiers are confident of the resistance level 4900. Related Posts: Open […]
- Hero Honda Analysis : Reader’s Request GANN FANN Charts drawn between the 2003 low and 2006 High. GANN FAN charts shows a breakout above 900 and 1380 levels followed by hitting near the resistance region 1765. Now […]
- What is Stop Hunting? Stop Hunting is generally adopted by stronger players ( in matured stock/commodity markets it could be even driven by algorithms ) either to remove the weaker players from the market, to […]
- Nifty 3 year Charts and 50 day Stock RSI Nifty CMP : 4283 Check out the earlier signals from Stock RSI which is currently at oversold levels - 85.2. Stoch RSI showing a clear Earlier signals Before every […]
- Rolta and Inverted Hammer Stock : RoltaCMP : Rs 326 Rolta Shows a Inverted Hammer pattern in weekly charts and here is a strategy about how to trade a Bullish Inverted hammer. Also Still […]