Nifty in buy mode with support zone coming around 5800-5810 zone and Bank Nifty turned to buy modewith supports coming near to 11700 on 90 min charts.
Related Readings and Observations
- 8.6 Years Economic Confidence Model Martin Amstrong's PI cycle(8.6 Years cycle) is an intresting topic for those who are intrested in tracking Global Economy, Mathematics and Business Cycles. Those who are […]
- Realtime Charting Pages Problem I had recived complaints from many of the traders that charting pages are not getting opened after migration from blogger to wordpress. Inorder to solve the problem those […]
- Monetizing the Insurance Buying Behavior of Buy and Hold Investors In the long run, the direction of most equity markets is always up. That’s the best reason one can think of for long term buy and hold style of investing. However, there are downsides in […]
- Nifty Vs Bank Nifty Ratio Charts how one can understand that price divergence is happening between two underlying instruments? And how to benefit from the price divergence? The answer is ratio charts.
- Copper Breaking Down? Now copper is trading around $2.8626 & as we can see on charts , after spending more than 10 trading session , finally copper providing a downside breakout with aggressive volume. The […]
- MCX Gold Hourly Chart – 25 July 2011 As per the Ichimoku Trading System, the yellow metal is in buy mode with the support coming around Rs. 23087 per 10 grams. Stochastics is in overbought zone and is above 80. Gold prices […]