Nifty in buy mode with support zone coming around 5800-5810 zone and Bank Nifty turned to buy modewith supports coming near to 11700 on 90 min charts.
Related Readings and Observations
- [Recorded Webinar] Introduction to AlgoAction – Web Based Algo Trading Platform Algoaction is a Next Generation Algotrading Platform built on top of low latency Tradejini Arrow API. Algoaction brings clean user interface and smart algo engine to simplify algotrading […]
- Autocorrelation and Stochastic Mean Reversion Trading Here is a simple mean reversion trading strategy using Autocorrelation and Stochastic osciallator crossover. In the last article we seen about autocorrelation that negative correlation […]
- Message from Active Trades ActiveTrades:*Nifty is highly oversold,*Halt ur buys, and buy abv 5950.*Exit leveraged positions & Hedge with lowest nifty putSource: www.marketcalls.in
- Is Bank Nifty Signalling a Short Term Top? The short term Market Sentiment(Index Futures) is ultra bullish and retail players are quite aggressive in nature in playing the index longs. Bank Nifty shows extreme sentiment and […]
- Coppock turn positive for Sensex Interesting this got un-noticed. Thanks to Mr. Balaji for brining attention towards the coppock indicatorCoppock for Sensex turn positive during the start of october […]
- Simple Smoothed RSI Crossover Strategy Here is the simple smoothed RSI crossover strategy can be practiced on higher timeframes especially with daily timeframes with controlled risk. It catches the big trends and gets little […]