Nift and Bank Nifty turned to buy mode today with the Ichimoku cloud support coming around 5058 and 9595 respectively.
Related Readings and Observations
- How to Trade in a High Volatile Markets using Market Profile In recent turbulent times in the markets, it is very difficult for many traders to manage their positions. Here are some of the guidelines on how to manage your positions in a High […]
- Nifty and Bank Nifty Trading at the Upper Extreme Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures are trading in a sideways compression mode for quite some time in Jan 2019 series. Both Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures are trading very close to […]
- Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures October 2016 Outlook The RBI cut benchmark rates by 25 basis points (bps) on 4 October, bringing down the repo rate from 6.5% to 6.25% since then there is a significant underperformance in banknifty futures as […]
- BRExit and Stock Market Crash Nifty and Bank Nifty sentiment turned negative on the EOD charts on the event of BRExit poll announcement. And the global markets also strongly reacted for the BRExit poll outcome. USDINR […]
- Nifty and Bank Nifty Futures – Daily Sentiment Update Nifty and Bank Nifty Daily Sentiment oscillators are holding positive and currently. Minor Resistance zone coming around 7870 and 16800 respectively. Breakout is likely to be on the upper […]
- Nifty and Bank Nifty August Futures Mid Month Review Nifty and Bank Nifty August Futures Daily Sentiment turned positive on friday. India's July WPI inflation figures came at -4.05% YoY Vs June WPI was -2.40%. Despite the Chinese Yuan […]