Currently we are in wave 2-4-3 downwave which may continue for 1-2 weeks.
followed by a 2-4-4 upwave and 2-4-5 downwave to complete the Major Wave 3
Related Readings and Observations
- Hindu Vs Times of India – Decide which news you want to know? One more example how Hindu indirectly takes a jab at low quality of news covered by Times of India and how their readers severely lack important knowledge. Just shown the Front page of […]
- How to Backtest Supertrend Strategy for Nifty futures using Amibroker This video tutorial discusses about the settings involved in Backtesting Supertrend Strategy for Nifty futures using amibroker version 5.5. I tried to cover maximum in the 5min video make use of it.
- [TradeZilla] Nifty and Bank Nifty Market Profile Summary – 6th Apr 2016 Nifty Opened below previous day value area but within previous days range. Open type = OAIR (Open Auction in Range) and Day Type = Normal Profile
- 650 Years of Historical Silver Chart This is a 650 year graph of Silver price chart along with and silver/gold ratio from 1344 to 2004.
- USD INR 4 Hourly Chart Analysis USDINR - 4 hourly chart is shown with 13-13 period Wilders Moving average channel offset trading system. Ruppee Continues with the buy signal since 8th Nov 2011 on the chart with the 4 […]
- Credit Card Against Fixed Deposit Explained Getting a credit card has never been this easier before. Now banks like ICICI, Axis, SBI and such others are issuing credit cards against the fixed deposit accounts opened with them. This […]