Currently we are in wave 2-4-3 downwave which may continue for 1-2 weeks.
followed by a 2-4-4 upwave and 2-4-5 downwave to complete the Major Wave 3
Related Readings and Observations
- Price action Trading-A solution to complicated Indicators My philosophy on trading is that: Price Action (PA) is the best system that can be utilized for trading any markets, while money management is your defensive edge (and the key to […]
- Interpret a Buy/Sell Signal from a MACD Histogram The MACD Histogram is useful for anticipating changes in trend. OverviewThe MACD Histogram (MACD-H) consists of vertical bars showing the difference between the MACD line and its signal […]
- Nifty Open Interest Lookup – Jan 2011 Option Series Still High Open Interest Builtup in 6200CE. But a comparatively higher open interest in 5600PE. Possibly chances of holding 5600 still Jan 2011 Expiry.
- 15 minute opening range breakout Intra day traders / Swing Traders often face difficulties in entering the market when there is a gap open. But the gap need not destroy your trading plan. You can do a quick analysis, […]
- Merge Indices & Bhavcopy text files into One text file Use the link given to access the Excel VBA that will merge different EOD Indices files to the main Bhavcopy file. This is a temporary arrangement till the GetBhavCopy gets in order.
- Marketcalls hits 4 Lakh Page Visits This blog has been started somewhere during mid of Sep,2007. Initated this blog just as a fun. but later it turns to be a knowledge sharing site. Thanks to Jaggu, Uma and Cheema and many […]