Currently we are in wave 2-4-3 downwave which may continue for 1-2 weeks.
followed by a 2-4-4 upwave and 2-4-5 downwave to complete the Major Wave 3
Related Readings and Observations
- Nifty and Bank Nifty November Futures Overview – III Nifty and Bank Nifty November futures hourly charts are in sell mode since 6th November.Currently resistance zone is at 6137 and 10931 respectively. One should reverse your position to […]
- Copper Technical Outlook for October Now copper is trading around $3.2928 & as we can see on chart, copper facing a resistance at topline of current descending channel which is also represent the 78.6% feb correction level of […]
- Nifty Futures Liquidation Phase Continues Nifty Futures started its liquidation phase since the start of Karnataka election results. Clients are liquidating their major long positions and parallelly PRO+DII+CLI also exiting their […]
- Supertrend V5.0 – Amibroker AFL Code In the new version of Supertrend thought of removing ATR factor to make the trading strategy independent of volatility factor. It is a simple long/short strategy fits for trading lower […]
- Nifty and Bank Nifty for 31st March Trading Nifty and Bank Nifty are in buy mode since March 23 after crossing the cloud resistance 5450 in nifty and 10850 in bank nifty. Currently the supports are at 5650 and 11450 respectively on […]
- Nifty and Bank Nifty 90 min charts for 12 Mar 2012 Both Nifty and Bank Nifty had turned to buy mode on friday by breaking the resistance zone at the start of the trading session. Currently the cloud supports coming around 5285 and 10206 respectively.