Looks Nifty Moving Beyond 4600. If nifty closes below 4244 then supports are at 4203, 4164 and 4077
And Failing to close below 4077 then 3800 is possible.
Related Readings and Observations
- Nifty Futures – Autocorrelation Turns Positive Again The Expected shorter term weakness in the market is short sustained and market showed strength in the second half of the session. Nifty Autocorrelation on the Daily charts turned positive […]
- Nifty Futures Short Term Overview – January Expiry – Part 2 The context had nothing much changed from the last write up except the market moved from a 100 point range to 200 point range.Volatility is much improved for this week. Nifty Futures […]
- Supertrend Indicator for Metastock Supertrend indicator had been a recent popular indicator among day traders and now download supertrend indicator for metastock. The indicator has been tested working under metastock 12 pro version.
- Corporate Fixed Deposits, Credit Ratings: An Overview Financial Companies and Non-banking Finance Companies call the public to invest with them for a fixed time, carrying a prescribed rate. Company Fixed Deposits are like your deposits with […]
- Access Now Online Anywhere Any Device Now Online is a popular trading terminal provided by most of the discount brokers (For NSE & BSE Stocks, Futures, Currency Derivatives). It is also popular among Tablet, Mobile users at it […]
- Copper – Upside Move Ahead – Technical Analysis Now copper is trading around 6913 of lme & as we can see on charts, copper provided a false breakout below the lower tradeline of the ascending channel.However it was able to bounce in […]