Looks Nifty Moving Beyond 4600. If nifty closes below 4244 then supports are at 4203, 4164 and 4077
And Failing to close below 4077 then 3800 is possible.
Related Readings and Observations
- NOW, NEST, TT, ODIN , Excel to Amibroker live data Free Software to Extract data from NOW, NEST, TT, ODIN , Excel to Amibroker live data
- Strong Negative Divergence formation in Nifty Weekly Charts Nifty Weekly charts shows strong negative divergence formation and macd likely to make a bearish cross-over. Check out the charts Source: www.marketcalls.in
- Nifty Energy – Medium Term Trend Overview Nifty Energy is in a one way street since the start of Sep 2015. Almost 100% return in the Energy index since then. Since mid of Oct 2017 Energy index is consolidating in a broader band of […]
- Silver long term technical outlook Silver long term technical outlook (06.03.2013) Silver now trading around 54850 (($28.70) & we have analyze long term charts for positional traders. As we can see on […]
- U.S. Dollar : Why It Pays to Use the Elliott Wave Model The basic Elliott wave pattern for financial markets is five waves in the direction of the main trend with corrections, i.e., moves against the trend, unfolding in three waves.
- MRKT – Finally a Blog Which Tracks – Trading Sentiment and Market Sentiment mrkt.co.in is a trading sentimental analysis blog which explores in-depth insights into market sentiment right from the social media, media channels, global market sentiments, market […]