Looks Nifty Moving Beyond 4600. If nifty closes below 4244 then supports are at 4203, 4164 and 4077
And Failing to close below 4077 then 3800 is possible.
Related Readings and Observations
- USDINR Futures Positional Chart Update USDINR is in positional buy mode since 13th May 2013. Currently the support zone is coming near 54.42 reverse your position to positional shorts only if the support zone breaks on the hourly charts.
- [Premium] Trading Strategies for Active Traders – May 2019 – Recorded Webinar Learn the nuances of trading/investing strategies, the art of chart reading and picking up high probability trades. It is an educational workshop for active traders focused on how to pick […]
- Gold Technical Analysis Report for 18th July 2013 Gold (15.07.2013) was able to recover from lower area & from long time its trading in same tight range. However we have seen some major pull backs after a small fall.
- USDJPY Trend Analysis – July Overview USDJPY Monthly charts are in declining mode for the last 9 months and consecutively keep on making lower lows and lower highs. And from the 2015 high USDJPY had last around ~20% since the […]
- Nifty and Bank Nifty futures – August overview – III Nifty and Bank nifty turned to positional sell mode on last friday during the second hour of the trading. Currently both nifty and bank nifty resistance come near 5709 and 9991 respectively.
- Nifty Trend Update for 20th JAN 2009 Nifty Trend in Positive. Above 2860 it could test 2909-2919 maximum levelsAnd if any closing below 2825 trend will turns negativeSource: www.marketcalls.in