Looks Nifty Moving Beyond 4600. If nifty closes below 4244 then supports are at 4203, 4164 and 4077
And Failing to close below 4077 then 3800 is possible.
Related Readings and Observations
- What Happens When the Fed FINALLY Reduces Its $4.5 Trillion Balance Sheet? The Federal Reserve announced last month that they would start to reduce their $4.5 trillion balance sheet in October, thereby starting the process we call Quantitative Tightening (QT). As […]
- How Inflation affects Exchange rate in India Its time to speak about inflation as yesterday's inflation data eases little bit fromits all time peak 11.91% to 11.89% during the week ended july 12,marginallylower than the previous week […]
- Marketcalls @ Nokia Ovi Store A Simple Marketcalls Apps now available for your Nokia Smartphones @ Ovi Store for free download. Just Experience it
- Neotrade Analytics 7 Days Amibroker Free Trial for NSE futures Neotrade Analytics a bangalore startup and a legal Data Distributor for NSE future & NSE currencies by providing affordable realtime datafeed and Neotrade Analytics started provides 7 day […]
- MCX Crude Oil and Natural Gas Hourly Chart – 13 July 2011 MCX Crude Oil is in buy mode with the support around Rs. 4248 based on our Ichimoku trading system.MCX Natural Gas is in buy mode with the support around Rs. 192.
- GTL Infra Charts and 50 day Stoch RSI GTL 3 Years Charts Updated with 50 day Stock RSI indicator showing Oversold levels. Now Just Predict You self Where it would move. Source: www.marketcalls.in