Looks Nifty Moving Beyond 4600. If nifty closes below 4244 then supports are at 4203, 4164 and 4077
And Failing to close below 4077 then 3800 is possible.
Related Readings and Observations
- USDINR MCX Future Hourly Charts for 2nd August 2012 Trading USDINR August Future – MCX Contract turns to positional Buy mode on 31st July on the hourly charts with trailing supports coming around 55.694 respectively. Reverse to positional sell mode […]
- Nifty Trading for 19 Jan 2008 5EMA Support : 2816 Trend : Turns Positive TRIN : 3.99 (Bearish) RSI-2 : 64.34 Max Upside Possible in Nifty : 2913(31 EMA)Source: www.marketcalls.in
- Hourly Trends for Nifty – 23rd Jan 2008 Nifty Hourly shows a short term negative trend formation with intermediate support near 2620-2650 with respect to the time(remember it may vary with time). Be cautious […]
- Bank Nifty Futures – Short Term Overview December Expiry – Part 1 Bank Nifty Futures consecutively making lower lows for the last 5 trading session on the daily charts. Price breaks the previous week low and in the last 1 hour of the trading session […]
- StockM – NSE Realtime Datafeed for Amibroker and Metastock Stock M Solution is providing free Realtime Datafeed for Amibroker and Metatrader software as 1 Month free Trial on NSE Cash Scripts.
- Nifty and Bank Nifty 90 min charts for 9th Dec 2011 Trading Nifty and Bank Nifty turned to sell mode with resistance coming around 5024 and 9113 respectively.Open Interest built up observed in 5100 CE and 5200CE Dec series. And the Highest Open […]