Looks Nifty Moving Beyond 4600. If nifty closes below 4244 then supports are at 4203, 4164 and 4077
And Failing to close below 4077 then 3800 is possible.
Related Readings and Observations
- Get Free Access to Online Webinar on Introduction to Market Profile You know that Market Profile is one of the best tool to organize market generated information and help in spotting intraday and positional trading oppurtunities. At Marketcalls we use […]
- Ideal Trade for Nifty 18 Dec 2009 Short Nifty if it opens below 5036. Next target could be the next GANN support zone 4780Source: www.marketcalls.in
- Nifty Futures – Market Profile Analysis – 15th Feb 2018 Nifty Futures opened within the range on Wednesday Morning followed a breakout towards previous day high in the first 30min of trading. Post breakout, compressed two way auction continued […]
- Solar tsunami to hit the earth today The earth could be hit by a wave of violent space weather as early as Tuesday(3rd Aug 2010) after a massive explosion on the sun, scientists have warned. The explosion, called a coronal […]
- MCX Gold and Copper Hourly Chart – 19 July 2011 MCX Gold still remains bullish and there literally seems no reason to go bearish. The yellow metal is in buy mode with the support coming around Rs.23085 per 10 grams.
- Which is the most favorite Trading Software among the Traders? Was really interested in checking out which trading software has been favored by most of the traders in the world and the below metric shows which trading software is most popular based […]