Here is a comparision of Best Performed Nifty stocks in comparison with nifty
between May 9 – APR 23.
Related Readings and Observations
- 5 EMA Buy and Sell Signals for Nifty Chart shows Buy and Sell signals for the past 3 months. Rule is simple Go long if the Nifty candle closes above 5EMA and Go Short if Nifty candle closes below 5 EMA […]
- Its time for Shorts Its time for Shorts. Sensex Nears GANN Resistance 16450(Approx) Source: www.marketcalls.in
- Gold Medium Term Trend Analysis – December Outlook Just thought of posting quick update on Gold Medium term trend. Price structure of the Gold Weekly Charts are moving in a sideways bearish trend since mid of 2013. Longer term bearish […]
- Interactive Charts – NSE Cash Realtime Charts We are proud to launch NSE Cash Market (Equities and Index) realtime charts with lots of technical indicators. Now one can track 1500+ nse equity charts on the go with greater control over […]
- Monetizing the Insurance Buying Behavior of Buy and Hold Investors In the long run, the direction of most equity markets is always up. That’s the best reason one can think of for long term buy and hold style of investing. However, there are downsides in […]
- Silver Sentiment Looks Golden Bullish sentiment among silver traders recently fell to 8 percent, the lowest reading since mid-2015. So, sentiment is in the right place for the next big leg in the price pattern.