Here is a comparision of Best Performed Nifty stocks in comparison with nifty
between May 9 – APR 23.
Related Readings and Observations
- Forex Trading in India – Legal or Illegal – A Critical Analysis In India, Foreign Exchange or Forex trading (Overseas Trading) is not allowed. If someone is found trading Forex on the stock market by the Reserve Bank of India’s representatives, he/she […]
- Nifty and Bank Nifty 90 min charts for 16 May 2012 Trading Nifty and Bank Nifty 90 min are in sell mode on the 90 min ichimoku cloud charts with cloud resistance coming near to 4979 and 9467 respectively.
- Things You Need to Know About Six Sigma Events in Stock Markets Unexpected events in financial markets is referred to as ‘Six sigma’ or ‘six standard deviation’. A huge fall or a sudden rise, which is anything that is not ordinary. In historical terms, […]
- Nifty Hourly Elliot Wave Interpretation Still now the whole correction from 4700 to 3924 levels can be viewed as a ABC correcive waves with 5-3-5 sub wave pattern Length of A Wave is 4700-4158 = 542. Length of C […]
- World’s Top High Frequency Trading Exchanges for Traders. Top 10 Stock Exchanges in the world which are highly liquid and thicker markets which suits mostly for High frequency trading environment.
- Recursive Wave Structure in Nifty Disclaimer : This is Just an Observation Recursion, in mathematics and computer science, is a method of defining functions in which the function being defined is applied within its own […]