Here is a comparision of Best Performed Nifty stocks in comparison with nifty
between May 9 – APR 23.
Related Readings and Observations
- How to Get NSE EOD Data from Yahoo Finance to Ninjatrader In this tutorial we will be discussing how to get historical NSE EOD data from Yahoo Finance to Ninjatrader. NinjaTrader is a free charting and back-testing tool. It is one of the most […]
- Laguerre PPO Oscillator for Amibroker Laguerre PPO Oscillator is just the translated Tradingview Pinescript indicator from theLark’s Laguerre PPO. We very well know that Lauggerre RSI is from the John Ehlers library and Price […]
- MCX Gold – Time to Rise – Technical Analysis Gold (20.08.2014) traded higher as per our last article & went to $1320 mark. However a sharp fall was witnessed from there specially on mcx with combination of INR.
- Stocks to Watch out on Union Budget 2015 In My last article, I mentioned about trading budget and market related to budget. In this one I will shed light on the stocks in my radar screen which I feel would provide some trade […]
- Ichimoku had the power to Identify Bull and Bear Markets Ichimoku montly cloud charts plays a major role in deciding the commencement of long term bull market. The above chart of Dow Jones is a good visible example. i.e buy and hold above the […]
- Selling Pressure Mounted in Nifty Just trying like Genius Jaggu RSI - 2 : 97.82(Highly Oversold) Trin : 0.86 (Mixed Nature) 5 EMA Support : 2950 50 SMA Resistance : 3051 Overall : Selling […]