Nifty had produced a fresh NMA sell signal at 5042 as on 16 Dec 2009. One can short nifty
only if it dips below 5000 for a target of 4780 zone
Related Readings and Observations
- Silver Sentiment Looks Golden Bullish sentiment among silver traders recently fell to 8 percent, the lowest reading since mid-2015. So, sentiment is in the right place for the next big leg in the price pattern.
- Webinar on LinTRA – Intraday Trading System & System Performance If you're looking for a hands-on experience that will give you the confidence to build Intraday trading system this introductory webinar could guide in some of basic principles, tactics […]
- Cymantics – The Visible Sound Wave [youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qf0t4qIVWF4&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0]Cymatics is an interesting natural phenomenon of a sound wave. Cymantics shows that every sound wave can […]
- Nifty Options – August Open Interest Update Nifty Options open interest shows 5500CE and 5300PE has the higher open interest across the strike price. Higher open interest indicates 5500CE and 5300PE written on both the sides.
- Nifty Clear View 5 EMA : 2809 20 EMA : 2819 Wait for 20 EMA/5 EMA crossover to take longs. i.e wait for 5 EMA>20 EMATill then remain with your shorts. 5 EMA/20 EMA […]
- TradeZilla – Introduction to Trading System Design Here is the Introduction video on Practical approach to System Trading and Trading System design. Video is Extract from our TradeZilla Mentorship event. In Every major event we try to give […]