Nifty Ichimoku charts are with sell signal since 12th Nov with trailing stop loss of 6082. Longs should be reversed if nifty closes above 6082
Related Readings and Observations
- Nifty and Bank Nifty 90 min charts for 15 Mar 2012 Trading Nifty and Bank Nifty are in buy mode since 9th Mar 2012 on the 90 min charts with cloud resitance coming around 5298 and 10370 respectively.
- Nifty in Typical Bull Market – Buy Signal on Weekly Charts One of our Favorite Strategy to predict long term bull market with minimal risk is 13-13 Wilders Moving Average Channel offset trading system is applied to Nifty weekly chart and […]
- Nifty and Bank Nifty 90 min charts for 23 Jan 2012 Trading Nifty and Bank Nifty is in buy mode for more than a fortnight now and is still in buy mode with the supports coming around Rs.4919 and Rs.8986 respectively.
- Nifty and Bank Nifty 90 min Charts for 2nd Dec 2011 Trading Both Nifty and Bank Nifty are in buy mode with the supports coming around 4798 and 8641 respectively.
- Nifty and Bank Nifty 90 min charts update for 29th Nov 2011 Trading Finally there is a relief rally of 3% rise in Nifty from the bottom. On the Ichimoku 90 minutes charts, both nifty and bank nifty broke the cloud resistance and turned to buy mode with […]
- Nifty hourly Update for 29 Dec 2010 Trading Nifty at deadly hourly supports but still with longs. Go short for 50pts on nifty only if nifty breaks 5985-5990 zone on hourly basis otherwise only longs are preferable