Today 10 day SMA of Trin Shoots above 1 and closed just above 1.6(Oversold Levels).
And todays shoot is just an act of panic selling. And 1.6 levels Indicates bottom days
for Nifty are very near.
Related Readings and Observations
- Nifty Open Interest Update for May 2012 Option Series Nifty is in sell mode in all the timeframes. When looking into the open interest details of May 2012 option series we could found that 4900PE has the higher open interest indicating that […]
- Nifty and Bank Nifty 90 min charts for 11 July 2011 Trading Nifty 90 min charts Nifty 90 min charts is in buy mode with supports coming around 5633 and bank nifty is in sell mode with resistance coming around 11340. Bank Nifty 90 min charts
- ReLook at Nifty Weekly Charts Applying 5EMA(High-Low) rule to nifty weekly charts, as of now nifty is currently trading below 5 EMA(Low)-4850 weekly chartsLast week Nifty closed below 5EMA(High) and also […]
- September Index Futures and Options Outlook – Updated Nifty september futures tested intraday high of 8200 on 9th September and fell close to a low of 8107. Currently nifty maintains the positional buy since 13th August and the support zone […]
- Jain Irrigation : Budget Target Reco price: Rs 631.25Current market price: Rs 622Target Price: Rs 762Brokerage: Morgan StanleyUpside: 22%Strong growth momentum in micro irrigation and fruits and vegetables processing […]
- 5-10-20 Short Only Strategy Go short at today's close if both the 5 and 10-day exponential moving average (EMA) cross below the 20-day EMA. Close the position at today's high when both the 5 and 10-day […]