Sensex Likely to resist near 14800-14880 zone. Breakout will take sensex to 16200.
Else Targets are 14000, 12000 and 8000
Related Readings and Observations
- Nifty Trading for 19 Jan 2008 5EMA Support : 2816 Trend : Turns Positive TRIN : 3.99 (Bearish) RSI-2 : 64.34 Max Upside Possible in Nifty : 2913(31 EMA)Source: www.marketcalls.in
- Now World Indices 5min charts live at Marketcalls Now Watch 10 World Major indices 5min charts live with 10 sec refresh @ marketcalls
- Nifty Future Research Report 18th Aug 2014 Nifty future closed the week on a positive note on weekly chart. Nifty future closed Friday’s trading session at 7803.70. Nifty future has been consolidating in a sideways horizontal range […]
- Nifty Hourly turns to sell mode Nifty hourly charts turns into sell mode after breaking the cloud support zone 6170. Now Nifty shorterterm trend is focused towards Selling Bias with 6170 as trailing stop loss line
- Nifty Futures Hourly holds the Ichimoku Supports Nifty Futures takes a down turn today and finally got supported near the Ichimoku hourly supports and the hourly trend is still up. Nifty looks weaker in hourly charts if trades below 5250-5260 zone.
- Download Camarilla AFL code for Amibroker Camarilla AFL code for amibroker is posted here as per request from one of the regular member of marketcalls (Mr.Veer). Camarilla AFL code in mainly used by intraday traders and it is […]