Sensex Likely to resist near 14800-14880 zone. Breakout will take sensex to 16200.
Else Targets are 14000, 12000 and 8000
Related Readings and Observations
- RBI takes strict measure on Illegal Forex and CFD trading In a circular issued late on Tuesday, the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) asked banks to advise customers not to undertake forex trading on foreign websites that offer currency contracts by […]
- Heikin-Ashi Technique and NMA aka NRTR Trading system NMA(Nick Moving Average) alias NRTR(Nick Rypock Trailing Reverse Trading system) uses Heikin-Ashi Technique. Heikin-Ashi is a type of candlestick chart that shares many […]
- Nifty Future – Market Profile Analysis for 10th July 2017 Trading On Fridays trading session price opened lower though the trading sentiment on Fridays trading session is positive price maintained to close below thursdays pullback low reference. Value […]
- Nifty Futures Short Term Overview – December Expiry – Part 3 It was a crazy volatile week. Nifty Futures done a descent recovery from the attempted downtrend twice in Dec 2017. Every Major 300+ points corrections got bought in December expiry so […]
- Metatrader to Amibroker Tick Charts using DDE universal plugin Here is a very simple solution to get Realtime Tick Charts in Amibroker using Metatrader DDE Server.
- US Unemployment rate jumps 7.6% The Labor Department's report, released Friday, showed the terrible toll the drawn-out recession is having on workers and companies With cost-cutting employers in no mood […]