Maruti Gann Charts Shows that it has broken the GANN Resistance today and looks strongly in the
bear grip. Next levels of Supports around 1200 and 1045.
Related Readings and Observations
- Reliance, Ansal, GMR bid for Amritsar Airport development A total of 23 companies, including Reliance Energy, Ansal Properties, L & T, GMR Infrastructure and GVK, have submitted their bid for the development of Amritsar International Airport […]
- Brokering News : The Dark side of the Print and Electronic Media This Documentary film - Brokering News explores the Darker side of the Print and Electronic Media. This film is produced by Prasar Bharati and Doordarshan and Directed by Umesh Aggarwal A […]
- Call writers active at 7500. Will 7500 holds the resistance? The June Option series Open Interest picture shows 7500CE call writers are active so far which in turn reflects a possible resistance around 7500 on EOD basis. 7000PE on the put side has […]
- Check on 5900 PE and 6000 PE Nov Option Data Chart shown here is the 13 days of 5900 PE and 6000PE historical Open Interest data. The Blue bar is the open interest data & the red bar signifies the change in open interest data for a […]
- Crude Oil broken Major EOD Support. Now Crude is trading around $100.50 & as we can see on charts crude finally manage to broke below the support trade line holding from start of 2014. The downside breakout came with […]
- Full Gap Open Range Strategy – Amibroker AFL Code Here is a simple Full Gap Open Range Strategy for intraday traders to trade the big gap ups and gap downs using open range breakout. And more important strategy is back-testable.