Resistance at 5050 and supports at 4880-4890
Related Readings and Observations
- Amibroker Technical Analysis Workshop – Bengaluru – FEB 2015 Join Us at Premier Inn, Bangalore on 14th and 15th Feb 2015 to qualitatively spend the entire day enhancing your trading skills and exploring the full potential of Amibroker Trading […]
- How to take Multiple Trades in Nifty Intraday Here is a very old classical technical analysis example to trade intraday charts. All you need is the ability to identifying Slow Stochastics crossover. The Crossover's are marked over the […]
- Nifty Shorter term Ichimoku Cloud trade The below trade is based on our observation on Ichimoku with Nifty. 5030-4990 will be Intra Support Zone go and long with intraday stop loss of 4990 positional target will be 5200
- NMA Buy/Sell Signals from Sensex NMA Strategy shows a sell signal in Sensex indicating a possible trend reversal. Buy Signal reversed after sensex closed at 15160. Now Investors have to wait for Proper Buy […]
- 5700 remains the key level to watch in Nifty Nifty is turning downwards after reaching near to the peak of 6000 zone followed by call writing in 6000CE since last friday with higher open interest builtup. Similarly 5700PE also seen a […]
- Nifty and Bank Nifty 90 min charts for 15 Mar 2012 Trading Nifty and Bank Nifty are in buy mode since 9th Mar 2012 on the 90 min charts with cloud resitance coming around 5298 and 10370 respectively.