Resistance at 5050 and supports at 4880-4890
Related Readings and Observations
- Change in Open Interest Perspective – March Option Series Nifty Higher open interest shifted from 5300 puts to 5600 calls indicates 5600 call writing. 5600 will act as a shorter resistamce for timebeing.
- USDINR Symmetric traingle Pattern in Daily Charts USD- INR is forming a huge symmetric triangle on weekly chart. Breakout levels are market in blue line on the chart. Break on either side will give Rs 8.7 move. On upside break of 55.25 […]
- Observation with GANN and DowJones Last three days of price action in dow is really mindblowing. On tuesday it looks like Dow Jones had broken the GANN Resistance zone after closing above 10,838. But the very next day if […]
- Recorded Webinar : Learn the Basics of Tradingview – Pinescript Language Tradingview is one of the top 500 websites in the world powered with Interactive charts for various financial markets(stocks, futures, indices, cryptos, commodities). Undoubtedly, it is a […]
- Nifty Again Nearing the long term GANN resistance point Nifty once again in the way of reaching near the long term GANN Resistance point 5420 region. Chart shown above is Nifty Daily GANN Chart. The intermediate GANN Supports coming around 5240 […]
- Turnaround : Western India Shipyard Will Scale New Heights Again CMP: 23.80 Target: Rs 150 in 15 months BSE Code: 531217 Business Profile :Western India ShipyardWestern India Shipyard (WISL) was incorporated in the […]