Resistance at 5050 and supports at 4880-4890
Related Readings and Observations
- Nifty Futures – Market Profile Analysis – 22th Mar 2018 Nifty Futures opened gap up on Wednesday trading session removed some of the weaker hand sellers in the first hour of trading session. Rest of the day - intraday buyers piled in at very […]
- Free 1min IEOD Data for MCX, NSE Equities and Futures Recently Investbulls had announced that due to operational and technical reasons they are going to discontinue the free IEOD service from 16 Jun 2010. This is a big blow for the amibroker, […]
- Nifty and Bank Nifty 90 min charts for 31 May 2011 Trading Nifty and Bank Nifty in buy mode with supports coming around 5380 and 10450 respectively.Higher Open Interest for June seurues seen in 5000PE and 5300PE indicates strong supports around these zones.
- Nifty Futures – Market Profile Analysis – 28th Feb 2018 Nifty Futures opened gap up however reverses all its gains in the first hour of trading and ended up with a classical ORR setup with b shape structure (long liquidation). Initial […]
- Warning from 2- Period RSI Weekly 2-Period RSI Warns a major selling pattern if nifty closed below 2920 on coming friday.Nifty at this point of time is trading below last week low […]
- Nifty and Bank Nifty 90 min charts for 15th Dec 2011 Trading Nifty and Bank Nifty continues to be in sell mode on the 90 min charts since 8th Dec 2011 with resistance coming near to 4959 and 8996 respectively. Still Higher Open Interest holds for […]