Bullish Put writers had turned bullish on the market and bearish on 6000PE. Considerable amount of OI addition in 6000PE and 6100 PE in Novemeber Series.
Related Readings and Observations
- Highest Open Interest in Stock Options Visualized Highest Open Interest among option strike price is the widely used terminology to identify where most of the liquidity flow happens i.e where more of the writers and buyers willing to hang […]
- Interpreting Options Price and Open Interest Relationship We know that Open Interest is nothing but the total number of outstanding contracts. And for Options we have Open Interest for every individual strike price. It is a myth that 90% of the […]
- Nifty Futures September 2016 Overview Nifty Futures currently trading in a broader consolidation range for the entire august month and the September series contract is still trading in the broader range between 8575-8800. […]
- Reasons Why Nifty Will test 8217 before this expiry After 6 consecutive losses nifty spot made an attempt to close positive marginally. Nifty Daily sentiment turned positive at open and maintained the positivism throughout the session. […]
- Nifty and Bank Nifty Futures – Daily Sentiment Update Nifty and Bank Nifty Daily Sentiment oscillators are holding positive and currently. Minor Resistance zone coming around 7870 and 16800 respectively. Breakout is likely to be on the upper […]
- Nifty and Bank Nifty Futures September Series Outlook Nifty and Bank Nifty weekly future charts suggests the RSX is still in declining mode and at the extreme. Current downtrend is expected to end this week before bottoming out. Support is […]