Rajandran R Telecom Engineer turned Full-time Derivative Trader. Mostly Trading Nifty, Banknifty, USDINR and High Liquid Stock Derivatives. Trading the Markets Since 2006 onwards. Using Market Profile and Orderflow for more than a decade. Designed and published 100+ open source trading systems on various trading tools. Strongly believe that market understanding and robust trading frameworks are the key to the trading success. Writing about Markets, Trading System Design, Market Sentiment, Trading Softwares & Trading Nuances since 2007 onwards. Author of Marketcalls.in and Co-Creator of Algomojo (Algorithmic Trading Platform for DIY Traders)

Nifty Short Term Trend and Sector Sentiment Overview

41 sec read

Nifty Futures – Quick Flip Analysis

Quick Flip continues to be in positive mode since 31st Oct with immediate supports coming around 10610. Momentum continues in the market as long as Nifty holds above 10610. If one has to trade the weakness, a sustainable move below 10610 is required that could trigger the downside key reference levels 10500 and 10345 levels in Nifty Futures in short term.

As per the last discussion looking into the historical distribution of holding period, Quick-Flip current positive mode is 2165 minutes old. Comparing with the historical holding period (2011-2018) for Nifty futures quick flip had 42 occurrences out of 1142 trade where its holding period exceeded beyond 2165 minutes.

Going by the data points there is only 3.6% of odds that this long setup is likely to continue and higher possibilities i.e 96.4% odds that mean reversion is likely.

Daily Sector Analysis

After a mass sentimental change on 29th Oct there is a significant shift in the weakness in most of the sectoral counters. Out of the 28 indices that we are tracking 11 turned negative in the short term. That spells trouble in the short term.

Weekly Sector Sentiment

Weekly Sentiment is absolutely strong indicating continuation of the medium-term uptrend.

Rajandran R Telecom Engineer turned Full-time Derivative Trader. Mostly Trading Nifty, Banknifty, USDINR and High Liquid Stock Derivatives. Trading the Markets Since 2006 onwards. Using Market Profile and Orderflow for more than a decade. Designed and published 100+ open source trading systems on various trading tools. Strongly believe that market understanding and robust trading frameworks are the key to the trading success. Writing about Markets, Trading System Design, Market Sentiment, Trading Softwares & Trading Nuances since 2007 onwards. Author of Marketcalls.in and Co-Creator of Algomojo (Algorithmic Trading Platform for DIY Traders)

Bank Nifty Futures – Market Profile Charts and Overheated…

Bank Nifty Futures - Market Profile Charts and Overheated Emotions - September Series
Rajandran R
18 sec read

Nifty Futures – Increased Volatility and Downside Odds –…

Nifty Futures during the last couple of days are switching back to increased volatility. ATR is a greater measure of volatility. Because of the...
Rajandran R
36 sec read

Bank Nifty Futures Brings Upthrust Bar and Two Bar…

Last Friday Bank Nifty does a breakout failure followed by a sharp reversal forming an Upthrust bar and Two Bar reversals on Daily Timeframe....
Rajandran R
31 sec read

Leave a Reply

Get Notifications, Alerts on Market Updates, Trading Tools, Automation & More