Enjoy the video!
Related Readings and Observations
- Gold in Sell Mode on the EOD chart This is the continuation of the post -Gold in Breakout or Breakdown Zone?. Gold is in sell mode on the the EOD chart as it broken the support zone 1704$/Ounce. The resistance at 1740$/Ounce.
- Things to know about ICICIBank Digital Wallet – Pockets With growing modernization the work is getting simpler and easier. Banking being one of the vital part human lives cannot be expected to stay back. Taking revolution to a whole new level […]
- How to Invest in US Equity Markets Dressing the investment portfolio with the stocks of reputed companies or well-known brands from the US is a prevalent trend now among the Indian investors. Indian investors looking for […]
- Silver Preparing For Upside Move – Technical Outlook Now silver is trading around $19.78 & as we can see on charts silver fall sharply with gold in last weeks, even little more compare to gold. Meanwhile it touched the 161.8% feb […]
- Now Access OAWeb – Option Action on Your Mobile , Tablet, Desktop Devices OptionAction (OAWeb) is a web based Option Analysis tool which lets you to build and analyze option strategies for Indian Stock Markets. It provides most of the analytics required for a […]
- Nifty and Bank Nifty 90 min charts for 20 July 2012 Trading Nifty and Bank Nifty 90 min charts turned to buy mode today with supports coming around 5217 and 10598 respectively. Reverse to positional shorts if the supports breaks on the downside.