Enjoy the video!
Related Readings and Observations
- Bank Of India – Flag Pole Pattern An interesting pattern has developed in Bank Of India daily chart. This is one of my most dependable pattern. As we can see the pole from 172 to 241 which approx 70 points. Breakout has […]
- Things You Need to Know About Six Sigma Events in Stock Markets Unexpected events in financial markets is referred to as ‘Six sigma’ or ‘six standard deviation’. A huge fall or a sudden rise, which is anything that is not ordinary. In historical terms, […]
- Nifty and Bank Nifty Future March Overview – V Last friday Nifty and Bank Nifty march futures turned to positional sell mode on the hourly charts currently the resistance zone comes arround 6559 and 12269 respectively. Reverse your […]
- Short Update on the Emotional and Exponential Gaps in Nifty Futures Nifty is trading very close to all time high levels which is perfectly normal for a bull market sentiment and nothing much changed from the last view on exponential unfaded gaps in Nifty […]
- Fundamental Analysis : Exchange rate In finance, the exchange rates (also known as the foreign-exchange rate, forex rate or FX rate) between two currencies specifies how much one currency is worth in terms of the other. For […]
- Gold Recovery So Far Confusing. Now gold showing recovery from previous bottom level & also broken from a shot term descending channel as shown in picture. However this breakout is not supported well in terms of […]