Dow Jones nears @50% Fiboncacci Retracement with negative MACD divergence in Daily Charts.
Related Readings and Observations
- USING DOW THEORY TO CAPTURE PROFITS – Part 1 Dow Theory is one of the most important trend following theories ever. As market evolved, the concepts of Technical analysis became more elaborated and complex, most essential foundation […]
- S&P500 and Dow Jones Hourly Charts March Overview – I Currently Both the US Indices S&P500 and Dow Jones are in positional sell mode since 3rd March 2014 and trading very close to the resistance zone. Currently the resistance zone coming […]
- S&P500 and Dow Jones Index January Overview – I Currently Both the US Indices S&P500 and Dow Jones are in positional sell mode for a long time since 2nd Jan 2014. Currently the resistance zone coming around 1855 and 16543 respectively. […]
- Dow Jones and MCX Gold Positional Trend Update Dow Jones on the hourly charts turned to sell mode on last friday with resistance coming around 15743.Reverse your position to positional buy mode if resistance breaks on the upper side
- World Indices Comparision since 2001 Comparision of Indices like Nifty, Dow Jones, Nikkei, Hang Seng, Cac, Dax since 2001
- 30 Years of Historical Dow Jones Ichimoku Monthly Charts 30 Year Historical Dow Jones Monthly charts are shown. Interestingly Dow Jones is in bull market( i.e buy mode ) since the start of 2010. Long Term supports for the Monthly Dow Jones comes […]