CMP : Rs 92.50
IDFC showing a selling pattern from 30 min charts.
Supports at 88 below that 75 and 70 are the targets.
I would recommed to go short in futures with stop
Related Readings and Observations
- Open Interest Snapshot for December series is still bearish Open Interest scenario shows heavy built up in 5100 and 5200CE which indicates boththe options are written heavilyRelated ReadingsStrong Shift in OI Sentiment - 11 Dec 2009 […]
- Why Such a huge relisting in KGN & Sylph Technologies? A day after shares of KGN Industries soared by 76,000 per cent on re-listing, stocks of Indore-based finance company Sylph Technolgies that reentered the Bombay Stock Exchange on Thursday […]
- NSE IEOD Database in Amibroker Format Download NSE IEOD database for Amibroker for the starting 01 March 2009 to 31st Dec 2009 File Size : 149 MBSteps to Setup the IEOD database1) Download the database […]
- Nifty and Bank Nifty 90 min charts for 3rd Aug 2012 Trading Nifty and Bank Nifty are in buy mode and currently both are trading very close to the intermediate resistance. Exit long trades if it closes below 5197 and 10320 respectively. Initiate […]
- Weekend Thoughts on Current Market Scenario Are you lost in your world of thoughts about the market? Your open positions, economic concerns are flashing through your mind very frequently. You might be thinking whether the market […]
- BASICS OF STOCKS – BUT VERY IMPORTANT…….. MAYUR GALA...... What is a Stock Exchange?A common platform where buyers and sellers come together to transact in stocks and shares. It may be a physical entity where brokers trade […]