CMP : Rs 92.50
IDFC showing a selling pattern from 30 min charts.
Supports at 88 below that 75 and 70 are the targets.
I would recommed to go short in futures with stop
Related Readings and Observations
- [Free Course] Market Profile Vs Price Action – 4 Part Series This is an Introductory webinar series for those who want to get their expertise in Market Profile and Price Action. It is a 4 part trading series webinar on Market Profile and Options […]
- Aon Hewitt – Employee Salary Increase projections for the year 2012 Here is the Aon Hewitt Survey on Salary Increase projections for the year 2012 which states Salary increases in India are projected to be 11.9%, marginally lower than the actual increase […]
- Market Profile – How to Play 80 Percentage Rule Market Profile - 80% rule which was first mentioned in The Profile Reports (Dalton Capital Management 1987 - 1991). It says if the market opens either above or below the value area and […]
- Equity Drawdown and MaxDD – Tradingview Pinescript Code Equity Drawdown is a measure from the peak-to-trough decline during a specific recorded period of a stock/index/commodity/currency. A drawdown is usually quoted as the percentage […]
- This is How You Do It ! Propose Enjoy the video!
- Why Nifty cant sustain Higher levels next week As per Weekly Charts. Now the gap between the Nifty Spot Price(4448) and Nifty 5 EMA value(3988) is exactly 450 pts. It is already proved in this blog many times that 5 EMA […]