CMP : Rs 92.50
IDFC showing a selling pattern from 30 min charts.
Supports at 88 below that 75 and 70 are the targets.
I would recommed to go short in futures with stop
Related Readings and Observations
- Nifty Options Open Interest Update – July 2012 Nifty call writers for the current series marched from writing 5400CE series at the start of the series towards 5300CE and highest open interest is visible in 5300CE option stricke price. […]
- How an Institutional Trader Gets Large Pool of Liquidity? Lets analyze the Fridays Intraday Price movement of Nifty Futures 1-min chart to understand how exactly Institutional Traders Gets Large Pool of Liquidity? and lets try to understand the […]
- FeedPlus 3.0 Realtime Data Feed for Amibroker Sansharam had developed a realtime data feed application for amibroker long time back and now he had released his FeedPlus 3.0. Presently Feeds plus is coming in AmiBroker Version only. […]
- Trading Elliot Waves Objective Way – Bangalore Workshop Learning Elliot Wave in a Objective way is more handful & powerful for traders rather than learning it in a subjective way. With Objective Elliot Wave Analytical Approach from minutes to […]
- Reasons Why Nifty Will test 8217 before this expiry After 6 consecutive losses nifty spot made an attempt to close positive marginally. Nifty Daily sentiment turned positive at open and maintained the positivism throughout the session. […]
- Baltic Dry Index Crashed more than 50% Almost all the global stock markets are in the bullish mood especially Indian markets. But on the negative side the Baltic Dry Index, which tracks sea freight rates to ship dry […]