CMP : Rs 92.50
IDFC showing a selling pattern from 30 min charts.
Supports at 88 below that 75 and 70 are the targets.
I would recommed to go short in futures with stop
Related Readings and Observations
- Nifty 30min Charts Wont reflect Sentiments Nifty CMP : 4288 It an easy guessing day. As anybody would guess from the singapore nifty or may from the cues of Dow Jones that market gonna start with a positive […]
- Change in Open Interest Perspective – March Option Series Nifty Higher open interest shifted from 5300 puts to 5600 calls indicates 5600 call writing. 5600 will act as a shorter resistamce for timebeing.
- Connect NinjaTrader 7 with Globaldatafeeds Nimbledataproplus(lite) Here is a quick video tutorial on how to connect Ninjatrader 7 with Globaldatafeeds Nimbledataproplus(lite). Adding symbols in Ninjatrader 7 is not as easy as adding in amibroker and this […]
- September Index Futures and Options Outlook – Updated Nifty september futures tested intraday high of 8200 on 9th September and fell close to a low of 8107. Currently nifty maintains the positional buy since 13th August and the support zone […]
- Nifty and Bank Nifty 90 min charts for 28th March 2012 Trading Nifty and Bank Nifty continues in sell mode with resistance coming around 5290 and 10334 respectively. Its good to go long only above the breakout of the resistance zone.
- Crude technical outlook. Where crude will move now ??? Now MCX Crude is trading around 5075 ($92.90) & as we can see on charts, now crude has been trapped in small range. The above chart explain area $95 as middle point while $98.20 & $91.40 […]