CMP : Rs 92.50
IDFC showing a selling pattern from 30 min charts.
Supports at 88 below that 75 and 70 are the targets.
I would recommed to go short in futures with stop
Related Readings and Observations
- Will Gold Continue to Rally in 2014? Now gold is trading around $1343 & as we can see on charts, gold was able to provide a day close above 61.8% feb correction level of last long descending move from $1433 to $1182.
- How NOT to Be Among the MANY Investors Fooled by This Market Myth October included a market phenomenon that left many economists and commentators scratching their heads. US stocks and oil prices both dropped simultaneously. In fact, it was the worst […]
- Nifty and Bank Nifty 90 min charts for 26 Nov 2012 Trading Nifty is in positional Buy mode since 22-Nov and Bank Nifty since 21st Nov on the 90 min charts. Currently the supports for nifty coming around 5595 and the intermediate resistance zone […]
- Nifty and BankNifty 90 min charts update for 15th Mar 2011 Nifty turns to buy mode with cloud supports coming near to 5460-5470 zone. And Bank Nifty still in sell mode with resistance near 10900. Go long in Bank Nifty above 10900
- Nifty and Bank Nifty Futures – FEB 2016 Overview Jan 2016 is one of the best month for bears! Nifty futures lost 5.2% and Bank Nifty futures lost -8.2%. Nifty made a bottom at 7233.8 and Bank Nifty made a pullback from the lows 14730. […]
- Inter-Relationship is Shifting – FII’s in control of Nifty? Since strength of INR (Falling USD/INR Chart) is more or less vertically followed by rising Nifty and Bank nifty –it is safe to assume that FII’s are dominant in present market situations […]