This pattern is recognized when the prices drop 20 boxes or more.
Related Readings and Observations
- Nifty Futures – Market Profile Analysis – 26th Feb 2018 Fridays Price action ended with a massive short covering followed by fresh money buying with trading sentiment switches to positive. Open Interest in Nifty Futures is up by 5.19% showing […]
- Will the Fed’s Rate Hikes Choke the Stock Market Rally? One popular stock market "indicator" is interest rates. Analysts parse every word from the Fed, hoping they hear a clue about interest rates. They assume that falling rates means higher […]
- 30 and 60min charts of Nifty for 1st November 2010 trading 30 min and hourly nifty charts are shown in the above picture with both the 13-13 Wilders Moving Average Channel Offset trading system and Ichimoku Cloud Trading strategy. Almost all the […]
- Didi Index Long only Trading System Didi Index is a positional long only trading system constructed based on three exponential moving averages inspired from mql4 code Didi Index Indicator. Indicator developed by Brazilian […]
- Nifty and Bank Nifty 90 min Cloud Charts for 7th Dec 2011 Trading Nifty and Bank Nifty charts are in buy mode since 1st Dec 2011 on the 90 min ichimoku cloud charts with supports coming around 4857 and 8744 respectively.
- RBI takes strict measure on Illegal Forex and CFD trading In a circular issued late on Tuesday, the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) asked banks to advise customers not to undertake forex trading on foreign websites that offer currency contracts by […]