Nice Move in aban today after closing two days above 1200. Now Next Stop Comes above 1800.
Aban Analysis : Readers Request – 01 Aug 2009
Related Readings and Observations
- Nifty Technical Analysis week starting 21st November 2011 There is no thumb-rule that if the indicators are in over-sold zone then it doesn't mean that it will give a certain bounce. When an over-sold or over-bought zone continues for a longer […]
- Gold technical outlook – Sideways movement continue from last 36 days. Now gold is trading around 29480 ($1601) & as we can see on charts, gold reach to 29900 area almost & then fall back to support area but unable to break the support area.
- Long Term Prediction of S&P500 by Tim Knight Chart shows the Hand-Drewed picture of S&P500 chart by Tim Knight author of Slopeofhope Believe it or not its hand-drewed during 18th OCT 2008. And also check out his […]
- MCX India to lauch IPO by February end MCX India is the first ever exchange in the country to get listed in both NSE and BSE . CRISIL Research has already given rating 5/5 to the proposed initial public offer (IPO) of Multi […]
- Nifty and Bank Nifty February Future Overview – IV Nifty and Bank Nifty februrary future on the hourly charts turned to positional sell mode yesterday and currently the resistance zone comes near 6092 and 10370 respectively. Revese your […]
- Too Many Weaker References Indicates a Weaker Market – Market Profile "Too many Weaker References" - What does that actually mean? It means more of short term buyers behavior at every dip where they come and pile at very mechanical references. Those are the […]