Total Learning Hours: 15 hours ( 10 Days of Live Learning)
What are you going to learn from this course?
If you are very new to Amibroker. Then first complete the Basics of Amibroker to speed up your learning curve.
This content is lockedLogin To Unlock The Content!
- Amibroker AFL Programming – Day 1 Learning ( 3rd June 2019 – Timings 8.00p.m – 9.30p.m IST)
- Basics of Amibroker & Amibroker Features & Datafeed
- Basics of Amibroker AFL Programming.
- Understanding AFL Editor & Code Snippets
- Amibroker identifiers, constants, operators
- Amibroker Built-in Functions (Plot, PlotShape, LastValue, Cross, EMA)
- How to Plot Trading Signals
Amibroker AFL Programming – Day 2 Learning ( 4th June 2019 – Timings 8.00p.m – 9.30p.m IST)
- Building Simple Scanners (Exploration)
- Understanding Filter Variable, Addcolumn function, Addtextcolumn function
- Customizing Scanners & Formatting Scanner output
- Real-time Scanners
- Difference between IIF, WriteIF, IF functions
- How to Write Nested IIF Functions
- Live Examples on Exploration (Live Coding)
- How to compare Current data with past datasets
Amibroker AFL Programming – Day 3 Learning ( 5th June 2019 – Timings 8p.m – 9.30p.m IST)
- Where to Get the Complete list of Amibroker Built-in Functions Understanding Valuewhen Function
- Understanding Barssince Function
- Understanding HHV, LLV, Highest, Lowest, Highestsince, LowestSince Understanding Param Functions & Controls
- Understanding Classical Indicators Built-in Functions (MACD, Bollinger, ATR, CCI..etc)
- Understanding Exrem Function
- Building Simple Donchian Channel Breakout Strategy
Amibroker AFL Programming – Day 4 Learning ( 6th June 2019 – Timings 8.00p.m – 9.30p.m IST)
- Building Your First Trading Strategy
- Understanding Basic Building blocks in a trading strategy
- Backtesting your trading strategy
- Portfolio level backtesting
- Backtesting Ema Crossover, Supertrend Trading System
- Backtesting Vlintra V6 – Bank Nifty 5min trend following system
Amibroker AFL Programming – Day 5 Learning ( 7th June 2019 – Timings 8.00p.m – 9.30p.m IST)
- Understanding Scan Vs Exploration
- Different Backtesting modes available in Amibroker
- Applying Stops and Targets to your Trading Strategy
- Building First Intraday Trading Strategy
- Building End of the Candle Execution Strategies
- Basic optimization techniques
Amibroker AFL Programming – Day 6 Learning ( 10th June 2019 – Timings 8.00p.m – 9.30p.m IST)
- Building Non-Repainting Strategies
- Building Intra-Bar Execution Strategies (Limit Order)
- Understanding Multi timeframe Functions
Amibroker AFL Programming – Day 7 Learning ( 11th June 2019 – Timings 8.00p.m – 9.30p.m IST)
- How to Send Alerts to Output Window
- How to Send Voice Alert
- How to Send Sound Alert
- How to Send Popup Alert
- How to Send Alerts to Smartphones using Push Bullet
- How to use AlertIF, Say, PopupWindow, SendEmail, Playsound function
- How to Configure Gmail SMTP and How to Install SSL Addon tool for sending Email Alerts using Amibroker
- How to use ParamTrigger & Param Toggle Function and what are the core differences between the two.
Amibroker AFL Programming – Day 8 Learning ( 12th June 2019 – Timings 8.00p.m – 9.30p.m IST)
- What is Optimization? and How to Perform Optimization?
- Exhaustive Optimization Vs Smart Optimization
- Smart Optimizers SPSO, TRIBES, CMA-ES
- What is Brokers API?
- How to Create API from Brokers Developer Portal
- What is Algoaction (Web Based Algo Trading Platform
Amibroker AFL Programming – Day 9 Learning ( 13th June 2019 – Timings 8.00p.m – 9.30p.m IST)
- How to send Automated Orders using Broker API
- How the Orders form Amibroker is sent via Broker API to Exchange
- Amibroker Configuration Settings for Automated Trading
- Video Links to Learn more about Tradejini Arrow API + Algoaction
- Monte-Carlo simulation for Strategy Validation
- Importance of Slippage Handling and other Transaction Cost Analysis
Amibroker AFL Programming – Day 10 Learning ( 14th June 2019 – Timings 8.00p.m – 9.30p.m IST)
- Amibroker Low Level GFX Functions
- How to use the Set the font, Set the GFX background mode
- How to use GFX Pen, Brush
- How to understand co-ordinates
- How to draw Dashboard with Profit and Loss
- Difference between Last value and Selected Value Function
- Using Status function to retrieve the pixel width and height
- Difference between Barcount and Barindex
- What is Quick AFL? How to turn off Quick AFL
- How to use advance looping
- How to plot trailing stop using Advance loop method
Who Should Attend the Course?
- Traders who love to learn the art of building trading strategies & Trading Automation.
- Traders who like to get creative trading ideas.
- Students who want to learn the quantitative approach to the markets.
- System traders who love to move from legacy excel sheet based trading strategies to cutting edge framework.
- Prop Traders who love to move from discretionary trading to algorithmic trading/ systematic trading.
- Anyone who loves to play with the scientific approach to Trading
- Brokers/Sub-Brokers/Authorize Partners who want to upgrade their skill set
What are the Other Courses you offer?
Other traders courses involve a significant amount of research & time commitment & hand holding which we are striving hard to bring the best of the analysis and training to our clients to make their learning curve better and superior to the other trading competitors. For more details on our upcoming training program visit our event schedule
You are most welcome if you like to build your specialization/trading career
Will I get Access to Private Trading Community (Slack)
Nope, Private trading community lifetime access is limited to Workshop Participants who attends paid courses.
Will I get recorded access to the AFL Programming Course?
Yes, Training Portal Credentials will be provided to watch. Practical Approach to Amibroker AFL Coding. And Portal Credentials will be mailed to the registered email id / registered phone number.
What is the duration of the access for the recorded webinar?
6 months of recorded access will be provided. Any number of times one can watch those Recorded sessions.
Will I get access to the previous recorded webinars?
No. Previous recorded archives are currently available only to our existing premium subscribers.