Markets are complex to understand. We teach how to understand markets in a better way, will bring thinking ability in you to trade independently in dynamic complex trading environments. The Program will provide the right framework and concepts to equip you with clarity for your trading journey.
LEARN HOW TO ORGANIZE MARKET GENERATED INFORMATION AND EXCEL IN SPOTTING INTRADAY/POSITIONAL TRADING SETUPS.
You know that Market Profile is one of the best tool to organize market generated information and help in spotting intraday and positional trading oppurtunities. At Marketcalls we use Market Profile extensively to spot discretionary trade setups(Day trading/Positional). If you want to learn Market Profile one step better then this course is for you.
Rajandran is a Full time trader and founder of Marketcalls, hugely interested in building timing models, algos , discretionary trading concepts and Trading Sentimental analysis. He now instructs users all over the world, from experienced traders ,professional traders to individual traders.
Rajandran attended college in the Chennai where he earned a BE in Electronics and Communications. Rajandran has a broad understanding of trading softwares like Amibroker, Ninjatrader, Esignal, Metastock, Motivewave, Market Analyst(Optuma), Metatrader, Tradingivew,Python and understands individual needs of traders and investors utilizing a wide range of methodologies.
Venue : Online
Date:Jan 6th 2018
Requirement: Have to open Funded Trading Account (Minimum Account Size 1 Lakh)
Timings : 9a.m – 6p.m (Mon – Sat)
Market Profile Online Mentorship Program
- Total 3 hours of Online Workshop
- Access to Private Slack Chat
Course Contents are Focused on
- Why to trade using Market Profile.
- Introduction to Auction Market Theory.
- Understanding two way auction process.
- Basic Building Blocks of Market Profile.
- Understanding Market Participants.
- Measuring Trading Participants confidence level.
- Understanding Who is in control.
- Trading Price Vs Trading Value
- Market Profile and Market Internals.