Technical analysis is a trading tool employed to evaluate securities and attempt to forecast their future movement by analyzing statistics gathered from trading activity, such as price movement and volume.
Technical analysts believe past trading activity and price changes of a security are better indicators of the security’s likely future price movements than the intrinsic value of the security.
What you will learn?
1) Learn to Trade like a professional Trader
2) Use Advance Trading Signals and Indicators
3) Learn to Pick Stocks for Positional Trading like an expert
4) Low Risk – High Reward Trading Strategies
5) High Probability Predictions in Trading
6) Guidelines to Trade Naked Options
7) How to Prepare for a Trading Days
8) How to do Pre Market, Post Market and Live Market Analysis
9) When to Hedge to avoid unwanted trading losses
10) How to minimize losses and maximize profits in any kind of market situations
11) When to trade intraday and when to trade positional trades
12) How to anticipate a potential trend reversal early with advance indicators
13) Practical Better Money management strategies when makes the trader the scale of profits.
Where do I attend the course?
14th and 15th April 2018
3rd Floor Vasavi Square, 4th Block,
10th Main, Jayanagar,
Bengaluru, Karnataka 560 011
Contact : 9535133445 / 9611786519
About the Mentor
Rajandran is a Full time trader and founder of Marketcalls, hugely interested in building timing models, algos , discretionary trading concepts and Trading Sentimental analysis. He now instructs users all over the world, from experienced traders ,professional traders to individual traders.
Rajandran attended college in the Chennai where he earned a BE in Electronics and Communications. Rajandran has a broad understanding of trading softwares like Amibroker, Ninjatrader, Esignal, Metastock, Motivewave, Market Analyst(Optuma),Metatrader,Tradingivew,Python and understands individual needs of traders and investors utilizing a wide range of methodologies.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who Should Attend this Workshop?
Traders, Analysts, Brokers, College Students , Anyone interested in Investing, DayTrading, Technical Analysis, Trading Strategies, Trading Softwares.
What will be provided
Participants will receive various USB stick of slides, indicators, test data used during the presentations. The presenters will be providing the codes of some live systems they currently use to trade in order to help explain the various concepts they cover.
1 Year of Complementary Access to Marketcalls Trading Studio (Proprietary Indicators and Trading Systems).
1 Year of Access to 100+ Hours of Recorded Training video sessions.
How do I contact the Instructor post the course?
Lifetime Slack Access will be provided to our private trading community where we will be discussing about trading strategies, trading opportunities, latest happenings in the market and best trading practices and guidance.