Aban takes a medium term buy signal as per the Daily NMA chart and currently trading with the SAR(Stop and Reverse) of Rs 791 .
Related Readings and Observations
- Marketcalls New Year Stock Picks for 2013 Here are the list of stocks selected based on the trading strategy rules. Nearly 14 stocks has been selected from the NSE Pack using stock delivery based strategies. Checkout New Year […]
- SAIL – Low Risk Medium Return Stock Sail - The Stock is in strong sell mode for the past 22 months and nearly lost more than 60% of the wealth since Jan 2010. One can buy this stock for low risk investment with stop loss […]
- Medium term low risk buy signal in Wipro The Wipro stock has been in strong downtrend since May mid to September 6,2011. It had lost nearly Rs 178/share during this time frame. The 13-13 wilders moving average channel offset […]
- Low Risk Buying at JP Associates JP Associates SDA2 trend trading EOD charts are shown with trailing EOD supports coming near to 80-80.15 zone and retains the buy signal for the past 9 trading session and maintains the […]
- Low Risk Buying in Ranbaxy Ichimoku daily charts for Ranbaxy indicates a recent buy signal on the charts with EOD supports coming around Rs456-457 zone. One can buy this stock for a target of Rs 480 and Rs 512.
- Ambuja Cements – Target Achieved Ambuja Cements recommended on 6th Mar,2011 for a target of Rs 132 and Rs 138 with EOD stop loss around 120-121. First Target Rs 132 Achieved on 17th Mar,2011. Second Target Rs 138 Achieved […]