A harmonograph uses uses three pendulums, which creates some pretty complex and cool-looking patterns, even better than the clear plastic spirograph we used during our school days
Related Readings and Observations
- Nifty hourly trading for 29 July 2010 Nifty hourly mode today turn from buy to sell mode. As of now the hourly cloud resistance are built near 5420-5425 zone. Bearsish call writers had successfully dominated the 5500CE in July series
- Nifty OI Change Snapshot as expiry nears People Started Covering their Open Interest position especially in 5200PE and 5300PE and no one likes to build a open Interest Position across the strike prices today as Expiry Season nears.
- Short Term Nifty Support Nifty View for short term from market calls.Nifty the worst case View.To get free Daily nifty supports and Resistance on your mobile Visit […]
- [Recorded Webinar] How to Send Bracket Order, Cover Order and Multiple Orders using Amibroker and AlgoAction Platform Here is a short online webinar on how to use Algoaction platform and Amibroker to send Bracket order, Cover orders and Multi Orders (Basket Orders). Webinar is explained with how to send […]
- Aban Offshore possibly a value investing pick now!!! Weekly charts of Aban shows a slide from 4500 levels to 231 levels. But Last week Aban Shows a High Volume activity last week on friday. Currently Weekly RSI 2(3.85) is […]
- It is prudent to Invest in a Savings Bank Account now? We have all be eager to see the budget and how it would impact our budget. With the new financial decisions doled out by the finance minister stating the impact of certain investments, […]