Stock : Tata Steel
CMP : 777.4
Reason : Breaks the Tripple Bottom at Rs 801 today on closing basis
Targets : 720,650 and 600.
Related Readings and Observations
- Nifty and Bank Nifty 90 min charts for 16th August 2011 Trading Nifty and Bank Nifty charts are in sell mode on the 90 min charts with resistance coming near 5120 and 10400 zone respectively.
- Nifty Open Interest Lookup for November Option Seiries Currently 5300PE holds the higher open interest across the november options series. More weakness likely to persist in this series as 5712 and 5741 are the zones which act as a strong […]
- Nifty and Bank Nifty February Future Overview – I Nifty and Bank Nifty February future contract turned to sell mode on 24th Feb 2014. Currently the resistance zone coming close to 6149 and 10420 respectively reverse your position to […]
- [Premium] : Market Profile Tutorial on How to Deal with Exponential Emotional Information Market Generated Information is the key to better market understanding which tracks what out competition is doing and how dumb they really are. This tutorial explains how we can understand […]
- Nifty Weekly 5 EMA Strategy As Trading Week is likely to end its good to look at weekly 5 EMA chartsWeekly 5 EMA chart points to the support zone of 4937. Nifty could give a fresh weekly sell signal if […]
- AD line,Trin Observations Just have a look into the Advance-Decline ratio and Trin Charts. From the Ad line charts you could observe that as the market moves higher....ad line is in declining mode. This suggest […]