Stock : Tata Steel
CMP : 777.4
Reason : Breaks the Tripple Bottom at Rs 801 today on closing basis
Targets : 720,650 and 600.
Related Readings and Observations
- Live Market Profile Charts – Open Beta Recently added Market Profile Charts in Open Beta mode. Currently allowed access to Nifty and Bank Nifty Current month futures and will run till this end of the month later could extend to […]
- Top Quant C++ library for Quantitative Finance Ranging from Algorithmic trading to Financial Engineering problems, C++ libraries plays a key role in computationally intensive parts which essentially requires highly skilled expertise in […]
- SuperTrend Backtest Report from 1st June 2012 to till date Supertrend Report from 1st June 2012 to 28nd June 2012 for 5min Nifty futures with 2 Lots(100 Shares). Brokerages - Rs100/leg/trade included.
- USDINR Divergence and Fisher Transform USDINR Daily charts are showing clear divergence when fisher transform indicator is applied over the charts. Fisher transform generally converts any probability distribution to Gaussian […]
- Nifty Near the Daily Cloud Resistance Nifty almost nears the trend decision. It had almost tested near to the daily ichimoku cloud resistance 5148. After yesterday's move above 5063 had tured the hourly chart to buy signal […]
- What’s So “Cryptic” About Trading Cryptocurrencies? Here's a cool parlor trick: If you want to bring a loud, rowdy room to a screeching silence, ask if anyone can explain how cryptocurrencies work.