After a historical bullish sentiment 10 day SMA of trin is above 1
And now TRIN Enters bearish zone.
Related Readings and Observations
- Nifty at GANN Support Nifty at GANN Support region exactly meeting near 5050. Failure to bounce back is bearish.However bounce back suggests bulls are still ruling. Those who are in longs should […]
- Crude trading above 200 day moving average For the past two weeks crude is trading above the 200 day Weekly moving average.Seems Crude is no longer cheaper any more. Source: www.marketcalls.in
- Understanding The Background Of Random Price Behavior Random-walk theorists usually start from the premise that the major security exchanges are good examples of “efficient”markets. An “efficient” market is defined as a market where there are […]
- Flatland and Fouth Dimension Here is an video about Flatland and Mr Carl Sagan, the world famous astronomer and astrophysicist explaining to concepts of 4th dimention.
- Why Such a huge relisting in KGN & Sylph Technologies? A day after shares of KGN Industries soared by 76,000 per cent on re-listing, stocks of Indore-based finance company Sylph Technolgies that reentered the Bombay Stock Exchange on Thursday […]
- TradersCarnival 2015 – Mumbai 3 Day Mega Event for Traders Join hundreds of traders at Mumbai in a three day residential event this May. Come to our events to meet like-minded experts in Financial Markets. The best Trader-speakers from all over […]