This is Weekly NMA chart of Nifty with Buy/Sell Indications. Check out the distance between each buy and sell signal in nifty in weekly
timeframe. Recently there is a Sell Signal at 4757 during last week.
Related Readings and Observations
- Market Profile Tutorial on How to access the odds in Short term trend reversal? Everyone likes to catch trend earlier. How to recognize and monitor the changing trend much ahead of your competition? When the price is testing a psychological reference most of the […]
- USDINR September Futures Positional update USDINR Futures turned to positional buy mode on the hourly charts with support coming around 66.59. Reverse your trade to positional shorts if the support breaks on closing basis.
- USDINR March Futures Momentum Speeding up. Short Term Trend Overview Amid, Corona fears and country GDP data is out at 4.7%, it is absolutely interesting times to discuss USDINR short term trend. Data released on Friday showed GDP (gross domestic product) […]
- Shorting IDFC Positionally in Futures IDFC Future Price : Rs 153.50 IDFC has recently broken below both the GANN Shorter tern and longer term trend line. Now its time for positional players to short […]
- Sayaji hotels : The Next Super Star in the Hotel Industry Scrip scan: Sayaji hotelsBse Code: 523710cmp : Rs89 Introduction: - Booming tourism industry and higher business travel has led to insufficient rooms in indian hotel […]
- Commodities: New Year’s Promises Vs. Elliott Wave Patterns According to the news-focused analysts, commodities as a whole had resolved to quit their bear habits in 2011, and soar: "The bull market in commodities is likely to continue for some […]