Nifty turns to buy mode yesterday with cloud support coming near to 5388-5400 zone. Bank Nifty too turns to buy mode finally with supports coming around 10750-10800 zone
Related Readings and Observations
- How to Build a Simple Bubble Finder? Was thinking yesterday about "is there is a more simplistic way, where we can list out the stocks with exponential rise in price aka bubbles." Suddenly this simple thought process strikes […]
- SMR Ratio included in Nifty OI Tracker SMR Ratio has been added to the bottom right corner on the Nifty OI Tracker Chart. SMR Ratio is otherwise known as smart money ratio indicator.SMR is a measure of fear in the market. A […]
- U.S. Elections May Affect Online Forex Trading Any trader of foreign currencies likely understands the influence that both local and international politics have on currency values. Successful online forex trading involves following the […]
- What could Possibly Go wrong with Bank Nifty? Here is the historical PE-Ratio of Bank Nifty. Recently there is a hockey stick growth in PE ratio of Bank Nifty. NIFTY Bank Index comprises of the most liquid and 12 large Indian Banking […]
- Dhanalakshmi Bank : Stock to watch for reversal Dhanalakshmi Bank is the stock that is to be watch this week for shorterterm trend reversal from the bottom
- Nifty 500Tick Charts for Positional Trading for March Contract Introducing a new style of trading with Tick Data based Charts for positional trading. I generally prefer 500tick Charts for executing positional strategies.