Nifty 90 min trend turned up with cloud supports coming around 5300-5320 zone. Highest Open Interest Builtup seen in 5400PE options strike price.
Related Readings and Observations
- 7 Things a Trader Should Understand to Do Proper Backtesting Backtesting is a process of Testing the trading conditions with respect to the past historical data, evaluating not only the profitability of the system but the underlying risk factor […]
- Nifty hourly trading for 26 July 2010 Nifty maintains the hourly buy mode. Hourly clouds are still near the 5380-5390 band. Reverse longs only if the resistance band got broken on hourly basis otherwise shorts are not recommended.
- Start Amibroker from Scratch – Video Tutorials Here are the bunch of video tutorials which helps you understand the basics of Amibroker Software. These video tutorials focus on Installation, Charting Features, Drawing Tools of […]
- [Recorded Webinar] – How to trade options using Options Oracle Trading options is not going to be an easier task unless you understand the complexity of the market. This is where OptionsOracle comes handy. OptionsOracle is a powerful tool that allows […]
- Bihar Tubes to evaluate fund Raise options Script : Bihar Tubes CMP : Rs 161 Target : Rs 200 Bihar Tubes Expansion Plans : As you know, the steel industry is passing through a very good phase all over the […]
- State Bank of India : Buy rating from IndiaBulls State Bank of India Research: Indiabulls Rating: Buy Indiabulls upgrades its Rating on SBI from 'hold' to 'Buy' because the bank's aggregate business registered an increase of 25.9% y-o-y […]