Heavy Open Interest Built up in DEC-5000 PE Nifty option in an uptrending market shows that
Option Writers are busy in killing 5000 PE premium.
Related Readings and Observations
- Code Snippets – Plot Buy and Sell Arrows in Amibroker Amibroker AFL script based trading system generally consist of four trading conditions Buy(go long), Sell(Exit Long), Short(go short) and Cover(Exit Short). In todays tutorial we are going […]
- Nifty Futures Short Term Overview – Market Profile Nifty Futures lost 5.4% for this month. Interestingly so far it is outperforming Bank Nifty Futures which lost 10% for Sep 2018 alone. Expiry is very near and current Nifty Futures […]
- Soon Traders Can Trade in Cross Currency Derivatives Recently SEBI has approved stock exchanges to introduce cross currency derivative contracts (futures and exchange traded options) in multiple cross currency contracts. Approved Cross […]
- Backup you Amibroker EOD Database in CSV Format Here is a simple tutorial which explains how to Backup and Export your Amibroker Database into CSV format.
- Things to Know About Physical Settlement for 46 Scrips in NSE Derivatives Segment SEBI in their circular has mandated compulsory delivery of F&O position open on expiry of these 46 stocks for July expiry. Currently, traders leave their F&O position open on expiry for […]
- Top Formation in Reliance Short Reliance too if the week forget to close above 1245 Source: www.marketcalls.in