Chart shows Buy and Sell signals for the past 3 months.
Rule is simple
Go long if the Nifty candle closes above 5EMA and
Go Short if Nifty candle closes below 5 EMA
Related Readings and Observations
- Bearish Crude Oil Technical – Short term overview Crude (20.09.2013) traded in tight range from last 4 weeks, looks like finding a direction, probably on downward.Now crude is trading around $105.50,as we can see on charts, crude have […]
- How to Convert your MS Excel into Dynamic Nifty Heat Map Here is a simple Web Query Based Excel Spreadsheet, Which converts your MS Excel into Dynamic Nifty Heat Map with an auto update of every 1 minute from the source Buzzing […]
- How to Calculate the Expected Move for a Stock/index? When there is a planned event like RBI announcement, FOMC meeting, Earnings Result, Major political events like Election results, BR Exit kind of scenarios options price tends to move […]
- Nifty Futures November Expiry Short Term Overview – Part 1 Nifty done one more All time high in the start of the November series. Should have raised the eyebrows of every equity derivative trader. From the Daily trading sentiment perspective Nifty […]
- Nifty Hourly Ichimoku charts for 11 Jan 2010 Possibly a shorter term temporary bounce back from lows towards the resistance cloud zone. Almost most of the basic indicators on hourly timeframe are oversold now.
- Nifty and Bank Nifty 90 min charts for 1st June 2012 Trading Nifty and Bank Nifty 90 min charts are in sell mode on the 90 min timeframe. Currently resistance cloud coming near 4973 and 9609 respectively.