Chart shows Buy and Sell signals for the past 3 months.
Rule is simple
Go long if the Nifty candle closes above 5EMA and
Go Short if Nifty candle closes below 5 EMA
Related Readings and Observations
- Nifty EOD SDA2 trend trading charts Nifty turned to buy signal on last friday on the EOD charts as per SDA2 trend trading system. Which indicates that the medium term nifty is likely in the buy mode and chances of […]
- 15 Years of Indian Forex Reserves – Historical Chart International Forex reserves are used to settle balance of payments deficits between countries. International reserves are made up of foreign currency assets, gold, holdings of SDRs and […]
- Power of compounding "Compound interest is the eighth wonder of the world"- Benjamin Franklin "Compound interest is the world's greatest discovery"- Albert Einstein "In case you […]
- TradeZilla – Daily Market Commentary Complementary Access Tradezilla is India’s first ever exclusive and intensive ever online trading mentor-ship program for budding traders. To promote the dynamic trading culture among budding traders we […]
- Four Visible Technical Signs that Crude Bottomed Out Here are the 4 visible signs (Volatility Sentiment, Magazine Indicator, COT Percentile , Gold Oil Ratio) we look into it to predict the possible bottom in Crude.
- Nifty Future Weekly Observation 30-March-2015 As shared in our previous weekly report nifty future break down after the channel was broken and trend continued in favor of bears. The march series has been what the most bears had been […]