Chart shows Buy and Sell signals for the past 3 months.
Rule is simple
Go long if the Nifty candle closes above 5EMA and
Go Short if Nifty candle closes below 5 EMA
Related Readings and Observations
- Nifty closed below 5 EMA weekly From Nifty Weekly charts shows that nifty closed below 5-EMA(5000) average for the second time since march 2009.First time happends during the Budget week of July-2009. Nifty […]
- Decoding the Wall Street : Infographic on Financial Algorithms Decoding the Wall Street this infographic gives you an idea and insights on how algorithmic trading and Big Data plays a major role in financial markets and various industrial sectors. It […]
- Nifty Vs PCR – 3years Historical Chart Nifty and PCR - 3Year Historical charts are shown. PCR simply reveals investor sentiment. For Nifty PCR above 1.5 indicates optimistic investor sentiment i.e more puts are written when […]
- Breakout in Everonn Systems CMP : Rs 560 Targets : Rs 600 and 640 and above 640 its can try testing 900 levels Weekly Resistance : Near Rs 603 Positive Tehnical Signals: […]
- Amibroker Trading System Design – Bangalore Workshop – May 2017 You know that Amibroker is one of the best tool to create custom trading strategies, Signal Generation , Performing Technical analysis and even test/validate your trading models. At […]
- Nifty 90 min Ichimoku Charts for 12th Aug Trading Nifty 90 min ichimoku charts are shown and it is in sell mode since 26th July and currently nears the resistance cloud zone breakout could bring a directional move towards 5300-5315 levels.