Chart shows Buy and Sell signals for the past 3 months.
Rule is simple
Go long if the Nifty candle closes above 5EMA and
Go Short if Nifty candle closes below 5 EMA
Related Readings and Observations
- Crude OIL – Short Term Trend Reversal in Progress? Crude Oil is trading in a very tight range. Very short term trading sentiment turns positive and trend line resistance comes around 49.2 reference where more crowded stops are visible in […]
- Nifty Options Open Interest Update – July 2012 Nifty call writers for the current series marched from writing 5400CE series at the start of the series towards 5300CE and highest open interest is visible in 5300CE option stricke price. […]
- Nifty Open Interest Update for Oct 2011 Option Series Nifty higher open interest shifts from 4900PE to 4700PE. Sell signal holds in all the time frames but still PE writers are confident of holding 4700 as a support zone.
- Nickel Long Term Cycle Analysis Is the long term trend in Nickel Started? To answer this question we can start with monthly nickel charts with predict cycle indicator. You can notice from the MCX nickel monthly charts […]
- Automated Trading System Workshop – Bangalore and Delhi Learn the important components for building an algorithmic trading system from scratch. This couse has been built for newbies using the easiest programming language called AFL - Amibroker […]
- Top 10 Things You Need to Know about India INX – International Exchange The India INX or International Exchange is a wholly owned subsidiary of BSE Ltd located in GIFT City (Gujarat). The exchange was inaugurated by the Prime Minister, Narendra Modi on the eve […]