Chart shows Buy and Sell signals for the past 3 months.
Rule is simple
Go long if the Nifty candle closes above 5EMA and
Go Short if Nifty candle closes below 5 EMA
Related Readings and Observations
- Option Strategies Tutorial: When to Initiate Long Strangles? As discussed in the Option Volatility Strategies Webinar, Long Straddles option strategies are not frequently used trading strategies due to the nature of premium decay in options. Long […]
- Nifty Open Interest Lookup for January Options Series Nifty Open Interest Pattern shown current 6200CE shows the higher Open Interest Builtup among the options series which indicates 6200 is the temporary resistance zone for the current […]
- Download Metatrader 5 for Android Devices MetaQuotes Software Corp. has launched its new mobile trading platform MetaTrader 5 Android. With the new platform, traders can trade on financial markets even when away from their desktop computers.
- [Premium] Trading Strategies for Active Traders – Recorded Webinar Dec 2018 Learn the nuances of trading/investing strategies, the art of chart reading and picking up high probability trades. It is an educational workshop for active traders focused on how to pick […]
- Gold technical outlook for 20 Feb 2012 Now gold is trading around 29990 ($1608) & as we can see on charts, after a sharp fall gold taken support from $1600 area which also represent the 138.2% feb correction level of last […]
- Bernoulli Process – Binary Entropy Function Amibroker AFL Code Here is the Bernoulli Process code snippet translated from Trading pine script indicator which explores the Bernoulli Function/Distribution), and combined with the Shannon Entropy measurement